ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙 :

Lilac Amelie-Sirius Potter, a powerful witch to be honest... Lilac knew she had to do something to stop Voldemort but how... So, she sent a letter to her godfather, Sirius. He told her to join the Order of the Phoenix so she did, not even mentioning it towards her friends or brother. Lilac decided to spend some time with Harry and her muggle family... which noted... hated her for who she was and everything to her.

"So... Dudley is our cousin? The kid who bullies you constantly, why do you not stand up for yourself, Harry?" She questioned. "I can't use magic outside of school." Harry answers her. Lilac rolls her eyes, "Not all problems can be solved with magic. Some of us can use words or actions to solve the problem... like how I dealt with Pugsy." Lilac told Harry. Lilac glanced towards where Harry was staring to see Dudley and a few others coming over to them. They were basically alone in this playground on the swings."Oh, it's you. Who's that besides you, you're girlfriend?" Dudley commented towards Harry. Lilac let her face scrunch in disgust at his comment. "Oh Dudley... I am Lilac Potter. Harry's twin, your cousin." She admits with a smirk. Dudley glanced towards Harry then Lilac. "What should we do with them, big D?" One of the boys asked from Dudley's side. Harry laughs while Lilac crosses her arms, watching. All of this was not her place. "Big D? Cool name, but to me, you'll always be Ikkle Duddicums." Harry told Dudley. "Shut up!" Dudley snapped towards Harry. One of Dudley's gang members steps forward as to get ready to punch Harry. Lilac stepped in front of Harry and glared at him. "Touch my brother and your face will be bloody and bruised." Lilac threatened him.

"Ooh... Acting all tough for your sister. Not so tough in your bed, are you?" Dudley asked Harry. Harry furrowed his eyebrows as he stared at Dudley in question. "What?" He asked. "I heard you talking in your sleep, last night. Crying. No, don't kill Cedric, don't kill Cedric! Dad, help me, heeelp me! He's going to kill me! Boo-hoo!" Dudley teased Harry. Lilac clenched her jaw as Dudley's crew laughed. "Shut it, Dudley. I'm warning you..." Lilac warned. "Why should I listen to you?" Dudley questioned as he got closer to Lilac. Harry tried to stop Lilac from doing anything she would regret yet she took her wand out, pointing it right at Dudley. "Because if you don't... I'll turn you into the filthy pig you are. Understood?" She spoke in a monotone voice. Everyone was quiet as to wait for what Lilac could do, if it were Harry... They would have just laughed at him. "Not so brave now, are you Duddykins? Now tell your little friends to go away." Harry told Dudley.

Dudley's lip quivers as he stands there, scared for what this girl will do. "G-go home!" Dudley told his friends. "What?" One of his friends questioned. "Get out of here!" Dudley exclaimed towards his friends. Suddenly, they turn and edge away from Lilac. They walk off to torment other poor children around the area. "Don't you ever speak about that again. Do you understand?" Harry told Dudley, being serious of the whole thing. Dudley didn't have to fight dragons or fight other people... or even see a dark lord rise, killing a boy. He would never understand what they saw that fourth year... ever. "Don't point that thing at me!" Dudley told Lilac. She rolled her eyes, "Do you understand, Dudley... If not, I can show you a spell or two." Lilac told him.

Suddenly, a cold wind blows through the streets and the playground. Lilac looks around and sees her breath along with theirs. Oh, this was not good... Newspapers were flying around them, swings are swinging back and forth quickly, the sky darker than usual.'Not good... I think Dementors are near.' Lilac told Harry through their mind link. "What's happening?" Dudley questioned the two of the twins. The three of them looked towards the sky then run off, Lilac had to head back to her father soon. She really wasn't supposed to stay with Harry in the muggle world for long, only a day. Lilac looked at the sky, it seemed like it was chasing them... longing for something to go wrong... something so they could swoop in. Thunder roared as the sky kept getting darker, then the rain started pouring on the three of them. Harry and Dudley lead Lilac to a lightly lit tunnel to dry off in or at least wait for the rain to stop. They stop, Lilac watches as the lights slowly flicker before freezing over along with the water at the end. Lilac turned around to see the first Dementor right in front of her face. "Harry..." She said, backing into a wall. The Dementor quickly grabbed her by the neck, holding her still against the wall.

Harry tries to grab his wand before being forced with the same fate as his sister. Dudley backs into a wall, slowly stepping away from the twins being forced against the wall by an invisible force. "Dudley, run!" Harry tells him even though he's being choked by a Dementor. Dudley starts to run off before slipping on the ice at the end of the tunnel. "Maybe run slightly slower... or avoid the ice." Lilac mumbled out. Lilac watches as another Dementor comes in, right in front of Dudley. Lilac had to think and quick or a muggle... her family could die. Lilac grabbed her wand and did a quick snap of light towards the Dementor. She fell down, dropping her wand in the process. Lilac backed away from the Dementor before using her hands. "Expecto Patronum!" Lilac exclaims. A bright blue light appears in a form of a phoenix, taking the Dementor and pushing it out of the tunnel. Lilac quickly stood up to see Harry already done with his Dementor. "You wanna do it or should I?" Lilac asked, grabbing her wand from the ground. Harry offered for her to go ahead. Lilac used her wand to take the phoenix back into the direction of Dudley's Dementor. The Dementor was quickly forced out of the tunnel.

"You got this, Harry? I need to go." Lilac said. Harry looked at her, "Why?" He asked. Lilac smiled softly and put away her wand. "The world is changing... The Dementors don't attack us or muggles without cause. Besides... I think our aunt and uncle doesn't like me that much. I will see you at school, Harry." Lilac said before leaving Harry to deal with Dudley and Mrs. Figg knowing about Harry being a wizard.

What a long year it will be...