ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙:

Lilac and Harry was being dragged to Dumbledore's office by Percy while Umbridge and Fudge was talking about 'Dumbledore's army'. "Percy... I swear if you don't let me go... I will make sure your brother's continuously prank the shit out of you." Lilac threatened Percy. "Been watching them for weeks. And see, 'Dumbledore's Army' proof of what I've been telling you right from the beginning, Cornelius. All your fear-mongering about You-Know-Who never fooled us for a minute. We saw your lies for what they were.. A smokescreen for your bid to seize control of the Ministry." Umbridge explained towards Fudge. Harry and Lilac was shoved into the office by Percy. "Percy.... I suggest you to stop shoving me before I-" Lilac said before Harry covered her mouth.

"No, professor. He had nothing to do with it. It was me." Harry said. "Uh-huh... Totally just him." Lilac mumbled. "Most noble of you, Harry, to shield me, but as has been pointed out... the parchment clearly says 'Dumbledore's Army' not 'Potter's'. I instructed the twins to form this organization. And I, and I alone, am responsible for its activities." Dumbledore states. Lilac shook her head with a smirk. "That's a lie. We named it Dumbledore's Army after a group that fought Voldemort... Yet... People still think he isn't back but if people die. It's on you." Lilac shrugged. No one seemed to pay attention to her.

"Dispatch an owl to the Daily Prophet. If we hurry, we should still make the morning edition." Fudge states. Percy nods towards his direction. Lilac looks at Dumbledore, hoping he would do something to save himself from going. "Dawlish, Shacklebolt, you will escort Dumbledore to Azkaban to await trial for conspiracy and sedition." Fudge says. "I thought we might hit this little snag. You seem to be laboring under the delusion that I'm going to... What was the phrase? Come quietly. Well, I can tell you this. I have no intention of going to Azkaban." Dumbledore said as he walked behind his desk.

"Enough of this."

"Take him."

Lilac looked at Dumbledore then Fawkes. "Go!!" Lilac yelled. Fawkes flew in and disappeared along with Dumbledore. The fire blew hot air towards Fudge, Umbridge, Percy, and them back a bit if they were close enough. "Well, you may not like him, Minister... but you can't deny. Dumbledore has got style." Shacklebolt stated.

"Boys and girls are not permitted to be within eight inches of each other. Those wishing to join the Inquisitorial Squad for extra credit... Students will be submitted to questioning about illicit activities. Any student in noncompliance will be expelled." Umbridge spoke throughout the school. Lilac glanced towards Draco before walking off. "What's wrong with her?" Theodore questioned. "I don't know..." Draco murmured. Emersyn rolled her eyes, "She's trying to save people from dying since Voldemort is back yet no one believes her... Now, she's trapped in a school she used to love. Her boyfriend is on the opposite side from her and from the announcement... You two can't be within eight inches of each other. So... Yea. She is doing totally fine." Emersyn ranted. Draco got up and rushed to go find Lilac, he found her on the stairs going up. "Lila!" Draco called out. Lilac stopped on the top stair and turned to face him. "What?" She questioned.

"What's wrong?" Draco asked her with concern. Lilac sighed, "I'm in my fifth of Hogwarts, every year has tried to kill me. The last year Voldemort came back... I saw your father... This year Umbridge isn't even letting us use our magic and I want to protect myself..." Lilac ranted as tears started to fall from her eyes. "No one will fucking listen when we say we saw him... Many could die and I can't let that happen." Lilac cried. Draco pulled her into a hug, Lilac just stood there in the hug, crying. "Boys and girls are not permitted within eight inches of each other." Umbridge said, looking at them. Lilac pulled away from Draco and walked off, she wiped the tears away. She needed to go to the Great Hall anyway to have her punishment for working with Harry and them. Lilac walked past Umbridge. Lilac sat besides Emersyn and Ginny, writing whatever Umbridge wanted to them to write as punishment. Lilac watched as the sentence wrote itself on her right hand, she glared towards Umbridge before continuing to write. Once, it was all over, Emersyn and Lilac walked out of the room. Emersyn had tears falling down her eyes while Lilac put this brave persona on. Lilac glared towards Cho Chang before shaking her head. "And they call us the villains..." She murmured as she walked past.

"Harry. You did everything you could. No one could win against that old hag. Even Dumbledore didn't see this coming." Hermione told Harry. "Harry... If it's anyone's fault, it's ours." Hermione spoke. Lilac looked at Harry, seeing he looked defeated. Lilac wasn't going to give up that easy. "Yeah, but I... We agreed. We tried so hard to help, and all it's done is make things worse. Anyway, that doesn't matter anymore. Because I don't want to play anymore. All it does is make you care too much. And the more you care, the more you have to lose. So maybe it's just better to-" Harry states before Lilac interrupted. "To what? To do it alone?"

They notice Hagrid peering next to the door, "Hagrid?" Lilac questioned. Hagrid motions for them to follow him. "Any idea where he's taking us?" Ron questions. "Hagrid, why can't you just tell us?" Harry asked. They then watched Centaurs run past them. "I've never seen the centaurs so riled. And they're dangerous at the best of times. The Minister restricts their territory much more... They'll have a full uprising on their hands." Hagrid told them. "Hagrid, what's going on?" Harry questioned him. "I'm sorry to be so mysterious, you four. I wouldn't be bothering you at all with it, but with Dumbledore gone... I'll likely be getting the sack any day now. And I just couldn't leave without telling someone about him." Hagrid spoke. A giant then walked towards them, Lilac backed away slightly. "Grawpy. Down here, you great buffoon. Grawpy. Brought you some company. I couldn't just leave him, because..." Hagrid said as he looked at the four teens. "Because he's my brother. Blimey... Well, half brother, really. He's completely harmless, just like I said. Little high-spirited, is all." Hagrid explains. Grawpy walked towards them then grabbed Hermione. Lilac yells out. "Grawpy, that is not polite." Hagrid said. "Hagrid, do something." Ron said. Lilac looked at Grawpy then Hermione. "We talked about this. You do not grab, do you? That's your new friend, Hermione." Hagrid lectured. "Put me down. Now." Hermione demanded. Grawp then puts Hermione down on the ground again. "You all right?" Ron asked Hermione. "Fine. Just needs a firm hand, is all." Hermione reassures Ron. "I think you've got an admirer." Lilac told Hermione. She rolled her eyes at the comment. "You just stay away from her, all right?" Ron said.

"He gets his own food and all. It's company he'll be needing when I'm gone. You will look after him, won't you? I'm the only family he's got." Hagrid spoke.