ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟟 :

Lilac got her trunk packed for her second year, she was going to go see her mother to honestly say goodbye. She walked into the room with dim lighting, she knew this was Natasha's room. "Mom?" She calls out weakly. Natasha is on the bed, looking at Lilac with a weak smile. "My dove. Lila." She said. Lilac ran up to her mother and hugged her. "I don't want you to die." She begged. "I can't lose another mother." She cried out. Natasha looked at her daughter, it may not be by blood but chose. "It will be okay, little one. I will always be with you." She reasoned before putting her hand on Lilac's heart. "I will be here... Always and forever." She said. Lilac looked at Natasha. "Can you see into my future? Just a bit." Lilac said as she sniffled. Natasha nodded before holding onto Lilac's hands. "I will have power for you..." Natasha said. Lilac looked at Natasha and nodded. "I think I'm ready... It's not goodbye. It's a see you later." Lilac said softly as she tried to not cry.

"Hmmm... I see it now. You will be faced with trials... Trials that you and another will face. Whether these be good or bad, you never face them alone. You will find love, with a certain boy. That is certain. You will be happy and loving to all that face you but fear not, there is a secret about you. A dark past... A dark secret." Natasha said as her eyes glew a golden color before turning white. "That is a promise." She whispered before her eyes closed. Lilac covered her mouth as she cried out. This wasn't easy for her... Goodbyes are never easy...

Lilac didn't want a funeral for Natasha... She didn't want to be there. She couldn't be there, the death pained her too much. Lilac left for Hogwarts quickly, not even looking back at her home again. Lilac walked onto Platform 9 ¾, second year. She was bound to not like this year... It would be a year of trouble, the first year was anyways. Lilac smiled as she caught sight of Emersyn and Draco. "The diamond trio reunites." Theodore Notts declared. Lilac laughed, "Of course, Theo! We need to have our Slytherin group together." She said with a wink. Emersyn linked arms with Lilac before getting on the train together. "They're going to be the death of us both, Malfoy." Theodore said, leaning over to him. Draco rolled his eyes, "Of course they will." He mumbled. They both got onto the train, it took off once everyone was on it... Well, what they thought was everyone.

Blaise and Theodore sat with Pansy and Emersyn while on the other side of the train. There was Draco besides Lilac, across them sat Crabbe and Goyle. "So how was Christmas?" Emersyn asked her group of friends. "Shit... After the party." Lilac admitted as she played with the , her mother always wore. It was the last gift she would be given. "Oh... I'm sorry." Emersyn said, softly. Lilac shrugged, "I lost two mothers. Everything I love dies eventually." She said blankly. Draco glanced at Lilac before turning to look at Theodore and Emersyn.

"Not everything you love dies. I think a lot more people would be dead." Theodore commented. Lilac threw one of her chocolate frogs at him. "Oh shut it." She said. Pansy rolled her eyes at the banter going on with all of them. Why couldn't her and Draco be closer? Dating even? Pansy would never know what dragged Draco to Lilac.

They got off the train, Lilac finding Hermione looking for her two other friends. Lilac dismissed herself from her group to walk over to Hermione. "Have you seen Harry or Ron?" Hermione asked. "I was going to ask you the same. Were they on the train?" Lilac asked quietly. No one would need to know about this... "They weren't. Do you think they are lost?" Hermione asked as she walked with Lilac. "We need to wait and see. If all else fails, I'll tell Dumbledore." Lilac stated. Fred and George walked past them, "Hello Hermione. Slytherin princess." They stated. Lilac blinked at the nickname, "Did you just call me the Slytherin princess?" She asked. Fred nodded, "It's what they are calling you. Since you are the first Potter to ever get Slytherin." George said before leaving. Lilac groaned and looked at Hermione. "This year is it..." She mumbled.

They went the entire sorting of first years, no sight of Harry or Ron. Lilac waited till she saw Dumbledore to walk over to him. "Dumbledore... Have you seen Harry or Ron? They weren't at dinner." Lilac stated worriedly. "Come with me, Lilac." Dumbledore told as they walked into Snape's office. She wanted to continue eating but she was more worried for her twin and his friend. "Silence! I assure you, were you in Slytherin and your fate rested with me, the both of you would be on the train home tonight. As it is -" Snape told Harry and Ron. "They are not." Dumbledore said before nodding towards the two. Lilac rushed towards Harry and hugged him. "Where were you?" She asked quietly. "I was worried." She whispered. "Professor Dumbledore... Professor McGonagall." Harry said.

"Headmaster, these boys have flouted the Decree for the Restriction of Underage Wizardry. As such..." Snape stated. Lilac looked at both of them. "I'm well aware of our bylaws, Severus, having written more than a few myself. However, as Head of Gryffindor House, it is for Professor McGonagall to determine the appropriate action." Dumbledore stated. Lilac stood besides Harry and sighed softly. What if this happened to her? Would she be gone from Hogwarts? Would she turn like Voldemort? "We'll go and get our stuff." Ron said gloomily.

"What are you talking about, Mr. Weasley?" McGonagall stated. "Well, you're going to expel us, aren't you?" Ron said. Lilac scoffed softly, Gryffindors had it easy. "Not today, Mr. Weasley. But I must impress upon both of you the seriousness of what you have done. I will be sending owls to both of your families tonight. And you will each get a detention." McGonagall said. Snape casts a look of pure venom at the two boys. "Splendid. Now, I suggest we return to the feast. There's a delicious-looking custard tart I want to sample." Dumbledore stated. Lilac smiled and walked back to the feast with her twin and Ron at her side. She looked at Harry with a slight smile. He did have detention on the first day but she hoped that didn't change the mood.