ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚 :

"Me? Books and cleverness? There are more important things. Friendship and bravery. And Harry... Just be careful." Hermione said

Lilac and Harry go towards the door, "Ready?" Lilac asked. Harry nodded before opening the door. They walk slowly down the stairs, halfway down, they wince. They both held where their own scar was. They see Professor Quirrell standing before the Mirror of Erised. "You?" Harry asked before Quirrell turned to face him. "No.. It can't be. Snape, he was the one..." Harry said. Lilac rolled her eyes, "He seems like the type, yes... but it had to be someone new." Lilac explained. "True... Who would suspect p-poor st-stuttering Professor Quirrel? Other than Lilac Potter." He said, looking at Lilac.

"But-but that day, during the Quidditch match, Snape tried to kill me." Harry said. Lilac crossed her arms. Quirrell smiled evilly, "No dear boy. I tried to kill you. And trust me, if Snape's cloak hadn't caught fire and broken my eye contact, I would have succeeded, even with Snape muttering his little countercurse." Quirrell explained. "You forget about me. I would have saved him." She said. "Snape tried to save me?" Harry asked. "I knew you two were a danger to me right from the off. Especially after Halloween." He said. "You let the troll in..." Lilac said as she stood close to Harry. "Very good, Potter, yes. Snape, unfortunately, wasn't fooled. While everyone else was running about the dungeon. He went to the third floor to head me off. He, of course, never trusted me again." He said before turning back around. Their scars burned again as he turned. "He rarely left me alone. But he doesn't understand. I'm never alone, never... Now, what does this mirror do? I see what I desire. I see myself holding the stone. But how do I get it?" He said.

"I don't know. Use your imagination." Lilac said, smirking. "Use the twins." The raspy voice said. Lilac looked at Quirrell before turning to Harry. He turned towards the twins, "Come here, Potters. Now!" He demanded. Lilac and Harry walked towards the mirror. "Tell me... What do you see?" He asked. Then they watched as Harry's reflection reached into its pocket and pulled out the red ruby. Lilac checked if it was there by putting her hand slightly on the pocket. She noticed it had a rock inside. Her reflection quickly mouthed to protect it. Lilac nodded and looked at Harry.

"What is it?" He asked as he glanced towards him. "What do you see?" He asked again. Harry glanced at Quirrell then back at the mirror. "I-I'm shaking hands with Dumbledore. I've won the House Cup." Harry said. "He lies." The voice and Lilac said. "Tell the truth! What do you see?!" Quirrell asked angrily. "Let me speak to them." The voice said. Lilac glanced at his pocket and sighed.

"Master, you are not strong enough." He said. "I have strength enough for this." The voice said again. Quirrell reaches up and starts unwrapping his turban as he turns so his back is to the mirror. Harry turns toward the staircase into the room, wondering whether he should try to escape, then turns towards Quirrell again. Lilac watched as he unwrapped the turban. He is almost finished unwrapping his turban, save for a piece covering the back of his head. Finally, he removes the turban, revealing a scary-looking chalk white face, Voldemort. He cranes around and opens his eyes. Lilac took a shaky breath in.

"Harry Potter, Lilac Potter. We meet again." Voldemort said, (Again, realizing I been spelling a name wrong...) "Voldemort..." Lilac said. "Yes. You see what I've become? See what I must do to survive? Live off another, a mere parasite. Unicorn blood can sustain me, but it cannot give me a body of my own. But there is something that can, something that, conveniently enough, lies in your pocket." Voldemort said. Lilac gasped, "Go." She said before he turned and started running. Lilac started following, she had to protect him. "Stop them." Voldemort demanded.

Quirrell snapped his fingers, which caused a fire wall to block all exits. This caused them both to be trapped inside the room. " Don't be a fool! Why suffer a horrific death when you can join me and live?" He said. "Never!" The twins exclaimed. Lilac needed to protect Harry even if she was younger. "Haha. Bravery. Your parents had it too. Tell me, Harry.. Lilac, would you like to see your mother and father again? Together, we can bring them back." Voldemort said. They looked at the mirror to see their parents. Oh how she wished... "All I ask for is something in return." He said, Harry takes the stone from his pocket. "That's it, Harry. There is no good and evil. There is only power, and those too weak to seek it. Together, we'll do extraordinary things. Just give me the stone!" He said.

James and Lily Potter fade from the reflection. Lilac looked at Harry, worried. "You liar!" Harry exclaimed. "Kill them!" Voldemort exclaimed. Under orders, Quirrell soars into the air and grabs hold of Harry with one hand on his throat. He then grabs Lilac's neck. They fall to the steps, causing the Stone falls out of Harry's reach as Quirrell chokes them. Harry strains and squeaks. Lilac struggles to get out of his hold, she squeaks out. Suddenly, Harry puts his hand on Quirrell's hand in an attempt to get him off. Smoke furls from under his hand as Quirrell winces.

"Ahh! Ahh!" Quirrell yelled out as he backed away from them. His hand crumbled into ash and dust. "What is this magic?" He asked. Lilac tilted her head then looked at Harry. "Fool! Get the stone!" Voldemort demanded again. Quirrel walked forwards but they ended up teaming together to do some kind of magic. This caused Quirrell to scream in pain. Harry looked horrified while Lilac looked nervous. Quirrell backed away, his face burned. His body then turned into ash and dust.

Clothing just laid on the floor in front of them as they looked tired. Lilac gasped and rushed towards the stone. She picked it up and showed Harry it was fine. However, from behind, dust clouds form from Quirrell's corpse... or well, the pile of clothes. Harry and Lilac turned around as the dust clouds with Voldemort's face rushes forward screaming and goes through Harry who also screams. It then flies through Lilac who cries out. Voldemort flies off while Harry and Lilac falls to the ground, unconscious. Lilac holds the stone in her outstretched hand.