ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟:

Later that same day, Flinch added a plaque on the wall, stating that Dolores Umbridge has been appointed as high inquisitor of Hogwarts. Things were different, there wasn't any students... Theodore, who had there ties loose on their neck or anything like that. Uniforms were to look nice. Couples couldn't kiss or really hold hands which didn't only affect other students but Lilac and Draco. It didn't stop them from holding hands other the desk or kissing in their common rooms... or even cuddling late at night.

"You applied first for the Defense Against the Dark Arts post, is that correct?" Umbridge asked Snape in Potions. All day, Umbridge was asking professors questions... First it was History of Magic now Potions... Which meant she was going to ask questions in Divination next. Lilac looked at the book in front of her as she spaced out. Potions was fun, yes... but with Umbridge almost watching every step you take even watching every movement to make sure you behave is annoying. "Obviously." Snape said in his usual monotone voice. Ron tried to hold in his laughter, Umbridge left that's when Snape hit him with a book.

Lilac went to Divination finally and after they started a lesson, Umbridge was walking right into the classroom. "Just one question, dear. You've been in this post how long, exactly?" Umbridge questioned. Lilac put her head on the small table, separating Draco and her. "Could you please predict something for me?" Umbridge questioned TreLawney. "I'm sorry?" She asked. Lilac watched her, no one could force a prophecy out of nowhere. "One teensy little prophecy?" Umbridge questioned. Yet, nothing was happening. "Pity..." Umbridge said as she left. "No! Wait... Can I do a prophecy? Showing what Professor TreLawney taught me throughout many years." Lilac offered. "Unless, you're scared you won't like what you hear." Lilac said. Umbridge stopped what she was doing, "Lilac Potter, your adopted parents are Rowan and Natasha Pyritese right?" Umbridge said. Lilac nodded, "Yes. Natasha was a great seer." Umbridge gestured for her to continue. Lilac looks at Umbridge before seeing a few flashes of things... of Harry, Hermione, and Umbridge... Then all of them in a pink room, Umbridge pointing her wand towards Harry with Lilac trying to get out of Draco's arms. "Something dark is coming your way and there is no way to stop what will happen to you. You're in grave danger..." Lilac stated then she blinked. Why did she say that? Nothing pointed to that in the visions. "Lovely..." Umbridge stated before walking out of the room. Lilac sat back down and put her head on the table again. "Why did I do that?" She whispered.

Students walked down the corridors, finding out what all the noise was. Emersyn and Lilac rushed to see Filch putting all TreLawney's belongings besides her. Umbridge standing there, watching happily. "Sixteen years I've lived and taught here. Hogwarts is my home. You can't do this." TreLawney tried to speak. "Actually, I can. Something you'd like to say?" Umbridge questioned McGonagall. "Oh, there are several things I would like to say. There..." McGonagall said. Dumbledore then stepped out of Hogwarts, looking towards Umbridge. "Professor McGonagall, might I ask you to escort Sybil back inside?" Dumbledore asked as he walked towards them. "Sybil, dear. This way." McGonagall spoke as she led TreLawney towards the entrance again. Lilac got closer to the front to watch what happens. Umbridge was trying to seak control of Hogwarts and honestly... Lilac wanted to stop it. "Thank you." Sybil spoke, almost crying as she walked inside Hogwarts. "Dumbledore, may I remind you that under the terms of Educational Decree number-" Umbridge tried to speak yet Dumbledore wasn't having any of it. "You have the right to dismiss my teachers. You do not, however, have the authority to banish them from the grounds. That power remains with the headmaster." Dumbledore explained towards her. "For now." Umbridge replied shortly with a big smile. A smile with a plan... "Don't you all have studying to do?" Dumbledore asked, looking around. He glanced towards Lilac then Harry before leaving. Harry shortly tried to follow Dumbledore, trying to talk with him yet Dumbledore didn't want to.

Lilac was inside the Slytherin common room along with Emersyn, Theodore, and Draco. The four of them were unbreakable ever since the first year. Crabbe and Goyle didn't really do things with the four of them, they're just henchmen for them. "We aren't even learning meaningful spells! We need to defend ourselves if anything happens." Emersyn rants. Lilac agrees with her, "That witch is taking over the whole school... I just want a normal year for once." Lilac told them. Draco rolled his eyes, "You and a normal year of Hogwarts will never work out." Draco stated. Blaise looked at the group, "Whatcha talking about?" He asked as he sat down on the arm of the couch. "We are talking about Professor Dolores Umbridge and how she is taking over the school as we know it." Lilac told them. Emersyn glanced at a letter which suddenly appeared next to the fireplace. "Lila, there's a letter for you next to the fire." Theodore stated. Lilac took it from Theodore which ended up grabbing it for her. She looked at her name, it's from Sirius... "It's from my godfather." Lilac stated as she opened the letter.

Dear Lilac,

Sorry I couldn't see you in person like I did with Harry and the others. I heard that she is not letting you train with your magic, it's better than training to kill half bloods and muggles. The latest intelligence is that Fudge doesn't want you trained in combat. He thinks we're forming some sort of wizard army. The others wouldn't want me telling you this, Lila, but I told Harry it... things aren't going at all well with the Order. Fudge is blocking the truth at every turn and these disappearances are just how it started before. Voldemort is on the move. I'm sorry I can't be of more help. But for now, at least, it looks like you're on your own with Harry. Please... apologize to Harry. He will do the same.