ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘:

Lilac, Harry, Ron, and Hermione headed back to Hogwarts after the whole Arthur problem and it being Christmas. Lilac got a letter from her father, Rowan, gifting her a few things along with a well written letter. "Harry. Lila. Hagrid's back." Hermione told the twins. The four of them run towards Hagrid's hut to find Umbridge was inside questioning him of his whereabouts. "I will say this one last time. I'm ordering you to tell me where you've been." Umbridge ordered. "I told you. I've been away for me health." Hagrid told her. The four of them peek their heads to see. Umbridge glances towards the window, they duck their heads back down quickly.

"Your health?" Umbridge questioned. "Yeah. Bit of fresh air, you know." Hagrid states towards her. Lilac mocked her quietly, Harry glared towards her for her to stop mocking Umbridge. "Oh yes. As Gamekeeper, fresh air must be difficult to come by. If I were you, I shouldn't get too used to being back. In fact, I mightn't bother unpacking at all." Umbridge said before heading out of the hut. She smelled the air, she scrunched her nose before spraying her perfume around. Lilac gagged at the smell, she hated the smell to be honest. Perfume was never her suit.

"This is top- secret, right?" Hagrid started towards the four of them. Umbridge left so they came inside finally. "Dumbledore sent me to parley with the giants." Hagrid told them. "Giants? You found them?" Hermione questioned. "Well, they're not that hard to find, to be perfectly honest." Hagrid shrugged. Lilac looked at Fang with a smile, she started petting the big dog. "I tried to convince them to join the cause. But I wasn't the only one that was trying to win them over." Hagrid spoke. "Death Eaters?" Lilac questioned.

"Yes. Trying to persuade them to join You-Know-Who." Hagrid said.

"And they did this to you?" Harry questioned.

"Not exactly, no. Oh, go on, you have it, then, you dozy dog. It's changing out there. Just like last time." Hagrid told the four of them as the wind blew through the window. Lilac looked at the window, seeing the clouds darken. "There's a storm coming... And we'd all best be ready when she does." Hagrid said.

Lilac sat besides Draco, both of them holding hands secretly. Most knew that Azkaban had a mass breakout which Slytherins were all talking about. No one knowing who caused it... "Dumbledore warned Fudge this could happen. He's gonna get us all killed just because he can't face the truth." Hermione ranted. Seamus stood up from his seat with the newspaper in hand. "Harry. I wanted to apologize. Now even me mum says the Prophet's verison of things don't add up. So, what I'm really trying to say is that I believe you." He told Harry. Lilac and Emersyn glances towards the trio.

"Make it a powerful memory, the happiest you can remember. Allow it to fill you up." Lilac spoke with a smile. "Keep trying, Seamus." Harry told him as he walked by. "George, your turn now." Fred whispered. "Expecto Patronum." George said as he waved his wand. Lilac smiled as she watched everyone try to make Patronus'. "A full-bodied Patronus is the most difficult to produce... but shield forms can also be equally useful against a variety of opponents." Harry spoke as he checked on Ginny and Neville. Lilac went to Luna and Emersyn. Emersyn was trying to focus on making a full-body Patronus. "Focus, Em. Focus on a happy or powering memory." Lilac instructed. "Expecto Patronum." Emersyn said with her eyes closed. Her patronus appeared, running around, it was a Cheetah. "Amazing.." Lilac said. "Just remember, your Patronus can only protect you for as long as you stay focused. So focus, Luna. Think of the happiest thing you can." Lilac said towards the class. "Expecto Patronum." Neville tries.

"I'm trying." Neville speaks when nothing shows up. "I know. It's good." Harry said as he walked away. "This is really advanced stuff, guys. You're doing so well." Harry said. Harry and Lilac stands besides each other as they watch all the students learn the Patronus charm. "What was your Patronus again?" Harry questioned. "Mine is a Phoenix... Your's matches with dad's. A stag." Lilac said before the room shakes. The lights flicker, all the Patronus' disappear. Lilac glances towards the wall then towards Harry. Cho Chang wasn't at this practice... 'Harry.' Lilac warns softly. The twins and Colin (i think that's his name...? Who knows. It's now Colin) walk towards the wall to see a hole. Colin peers inside to see the Inquisitorial Squad. "I'll make short work of this." Umbridge said as she raised her wand. Lilac quickly grabbed Colin's arm and tugged him back along with Harry. "Bombarda Maxima." Umbridge said before the whole wall was destroyed. Draco and Theodore looks at Emersyn and Lilac in betrayal while they glare towards Umbridge.

"Get them." Umbridge spoke.