ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟚 :

Lilac, Harry, Fleur, Viktor, and Cedric stood together, posing for the picture. Fleur was sitting on a chair behind her was Harry. Cedric was behind her while to the left, Viktor on the right side of Harry. Lilac got to sit on the arm of the chair, right in front of Cedric Diggory with her distaste. A woman appears in a puff of smoke. She's well groomed and dressed colorfully. "What a charismatic quintet. Hello!" She said, going to them before shaking all of their hands. "I'm Rita Skeeter, I write for the daily prophet. But of course you know that don't you. It's you we don't know, you're the news. What quirks lurk beneath those rosy cheeks? What mysteries do the muscles mask? Does courage lie beneath those curls? In short, what makes a champion tick. Me, myself, and I want to know. Not to mention my rabid readers. So, who's feeling up sharing? Mmm? Shall we start with the youngest duo." Rita states. She takes Harry and Lilac by the hand into a small closet.

"This is cozy." Rita comments. "It's a broom cupboard." Harry tells her as they walk into the small room. Two people could fit in here with some room, three was pushing the small cupboard. "You should feel right at home then. Don't mind if I use the quill do you?" Rita said.

"Oh, no." Harry says.

"Yes." Lilac says in unison with Harry's no.

She didn't trust Rita, something hated her with her whole being. Lilac scoffs as she takes the quill out anyways, her words didn't matter. "So, Harry... Lilac, here you sit, mere twins of twelve..." Rita starts. "We're fourteen." Lilac states with her arms crossed. "... about to compete against three other students. Not only vastly more emotionally mature than yourselves but mastered spells you wouldn't attempt in your dizziest daydreams. Concerned?" Rita says as the quill waits for Harry's or even Lilac's answer to the statement. "I dunno I haven't really thought about it." Harry states. Lilac looks at Harry, no one really knew how they felt at this moment. "Course you're not just any ordinary twins of twelve are you..." Rita questions.

"Fourteen." Harry states. Lilac rolls her eyes, their words were going to be twisted till they snap... "The story's legend. Do you think it was the trauma of your past that made you so keen to enter such a dangerous tournament." Rita questions. "No... We didn't enter." Lilac states truthfully. "Course you didn't. Everyone loves a rebel Harry. Lilac... Scratch that last. Speaking of your parents, were they alive, how do you think they'd feel? Proud? Concerned that your attitude shows at best a pathological need for attention, at worst a psychotic deathwish... Maybe even being in a house known to be evil?" Rita said, the last question was more aimed towards Lilac, she knew it. "Hey, my eyes aren't glistening with the ghosts of our past." Harry states.

Lilac was done with the interview, so... She walked with Harry to the tower to see if Sirius sent a letter to her. Lilac saw her owl come in with a letter, she smiled softly. Well, Rowan's owl that she uses for mail. She grabbed her mail, a letter from Sirius Black.

Lilac, ever since the world cup, the Ministry has been intercepting more and more owls. We need to talk Lilac... Face to face. Meet me in the Gryffindor common room at one o'clock this Saturday night. This is the same time Harry and me are meeting. You know exactly where to go, you have the Marauder's map.

Saturday came quickly, Lilac was ready to sneak to the Gryffindor commons for the first time. "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good." Lilac whispered as her wand pointed to the map. Slowly the ink appeared, Lilac smirked before heading to the known spot to go to the common room. "Sirius?" Harry asked as he was inside the common room. Harry threw the newspaper into the fire. Lilac walked inside the common room, she walked to the fireplace. "Hey..." She whispered. "What are you doing here?" Harry asked softly. "I need to talk with Sirius... I think he thinks it better to talk with the both of us." Lilac told. The fire flares up a little, a ace appears in it. "Sirius?! How.." Harry said. "I don't have much time so let me get straight to it. Did you or did you noy put your names into the goblet of fire?" Sirius asked through the fire.

"No!" Harry said softly. Lilac shook her head, "Why would we put Potter twins as our name for the goblet of fire?" Lilac asked. "Shh... I had to ask. Now, tell me about this dream of yours, Harry. You mentioned Wormtail and Voldemort, but who was the third man in the room?" Sirius told them. "I dunno." Harry mumbles. "You didn't hear a name?" Sirius asked. "No. Umm.. Voldemort was giving him a job to do. Something important." Harry states. "What was that?" Lilac asked Harry. "He wanted... us. I dunno why, but he was gonna use this man to get to us. I mean it was only a dream right?" Harry asked. Lilac smiled and nodded then looked at Sirius, they both knew it was a sign... "Yes. It's just a dream. Look Harry... Lila, the death eaters at the world cup, your names rising from that goblet these are not just coincidences. Hogwarts isn't safe any more." Sirius states.

"What are you saying?" Harry asked. Lilac looked at Sirius and listened, Hogwarts wasn't safe? "I'm saying the devils are inside the walls. Igor Karkaroff, he was a death eater. And no one stops being a death eater. Then there's Barty Crouch, heart of stone, sent his own son to Azkaban." Sirius states. Lilac looks at Harry, "Do you think one of them put our names in the goblet?" Lilac asked. "I haven't a clue who put your names in that goblet but whoever did it is no friend to you. People die in this tournament." Sirius said. Lilac bit her lip and nodded fearfully. "I'm not ready for this Sirius..." Harry states. "You don't have a choice... Now, Lilac tell me your dreams." Sirius said.

"Um... I been having this dreams with a graveyard. One of the graves had the name Riddle on it... A voice keeps whispering stating they need us, similar to what they are talking about in your dream Harry." Lilac states. "The other dream is a memory... of me drowning during Christmas break, first year... I was being daring and stupid and fell through the ice... You know when you're drowning you don't actually inhale until right before you black out. It's called voluntary apnea. It's like no matter how much you're freaking out, the instinct to not let any water in is so strong that you won't open your mouth until you feel like your head's exploding. Then when you finally do let it in, that's when it stops hurting. It's not scary anymore, it's... it's actually kind of peaceful." Lilac said. Harry looked at Lilac, with saddened eyes. Sirius looked at her, "I will write my answer, Lils... For now, trust your friends, keep them close." Sirius said before disappearing. Lilac looked at Harry and hugged him. "I will see you later on... I need to go back to my common room before Snape gives me detention for being in here or even being out." Lilac said before disappearing.