ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟞 :

Lilac leaned her head against Draco's shoulder, she felt bad for him being turned into a ferret but... she never felt bad for threatening a teacher. "You two are so cute together... Please go to the Yule ball together." Emersyn told the couple. Lilac giggled, "We won't." Lilac joked. "Yea... Haven't you heard, the two of them aren't dating anymore. She went for Viktor Krum and Draco for Pugsy." Theodore joked as he sat with the trio. Draco glared at Theodore and rolled his eyes. She then glanced towards Hermione which was reading the newspaper.

"Look at this! I can't believe it she's done it again. Miss Granger, a plain but ambitious girl seems to be developing a taste for famous wizards. Her latest prey sources report is none other than the Bulgarian bon-bon Viktor Krum. No word yet on how Harry Potter's taking this latest emotional blow." Hermione said. Lilac held up a finger before going to sit across from her brother and their friends. Then a young boy walks up, holding a package. "Parcel for you, Mr. Weasley." Nigel says giving the package to Ron. "Thank you Nigel." Ron tells him. Nigel is gazing at Harry and Lilac. "Not now Nigel. Later... Go on." Ron told the boy. Nigel then leaves the group. Hermione and Harry looks towards Ron for an answer to Nigel going to them. "I told him I'd get him the twins autograph. Oh look mum's sent me something. Mum sent me a dress??" Ron said. Lilac smiled at Ron, it wasn't a dress... It was robes for him. "Well it does match your eyes. Is there a bonnet?" Harry tells him. He reaches in the box, finding the bonnet and matching it up with the robes in Ron's hands. "Ginny... These must be for you." Ron tells Ginny. Ginny looks at the robes in disgust. "I'm not wearing that... it's ghastly." Ginny comments. Hermione and Lilac starts to laugh at Ron for not realizing... they were for him. "What are you two on about?" Ron questioned. "They're not for Ginny... They're for you. Dress robes." Hermione states. "Dress robes? For what?" Ron asked.

Lilac, Emersyn, and the rest of the Slytherin girls sat across the room from the Slytherin boys. The Yule ball... something that is a tradition for the Tri-wizard tournament. So... naturally, they would have to know how to dance... Glad Lilac's family always hosted parties and dances yearly... Snape walks into the room and walks to the end of the room. "The Yule ball... has been a tradition of the Tri-wizard tournament since its inception... On Christmas eve night... we and the guests gather in the great hall for well mannered frivolity. As the representatives of the host school. I expect each and every one of you to put your best foot forward. Since the Yule ball is a dance." Snape tells them, every word fell from his mouth with distaste. Lilac looks at Draco and smiles, the Malfoys and the Pyriteses taught both of their children to dance no matter what... It was only natural. Time went by, Lilac and Draco quickly pair up with each other... Both fearing if Pansy would try to stop them or do anything.

Lilac puts her hand on his shoulder and his hand while he put his hand on her waist and in her hand. "Ready to show off what we know?" Lilac whispered. Draco smirked and nodded, his mother taught him every dance possible: the waltz, foxtrot, and more. The two of them started to waltz with each other. Draco spun her before dipping her down. Lilac giggles as she holds onto him. "Malfoy... Miss Potter.." Snape warned. Lilac stood up and looked towards Snape, "Sorry, Professor Snape..." She tells him.

Lilac held Draco's hand and she laughs, "I can't believe Theo asked Emersyn out to the Yule ball.... While we are learning to dance." Lilac states as they walk off to the courtyard. "Where are we going?" Lilac asked Draco. Draco smirked slightly as he led her to the courtyard, most students were still learning to dance for the Yule ball. "I have never seen the courtyard so empty..." Lilac commented. Draco looked around and smiled, "I wanted to give you something." Draco told her before giving her a small box. Lilac looked towards Draco and smiled, she slowly opened the box and saw a ring. "A ring? Hopefully you aren't proposing?" Lilac mutters as she looks at the ring. The ring was rose gold, with vines to a emerald green gem in the middle. The ring looked so beautiful, she couldn't believe it. "It's a promise ring... And I wanted to ask if you'll go with me to the Yule ball?" Draco said as he held her hands. Lilac kissed his cheek, "I- Yes!" She said, excited.

"This is mad. At this rate we'll be the only ones in our year without dates." Ron said softly. Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Lilac sat together as Snape walked back and forth in the Great hall. Snape walks past and slaps Ron over the head. "Well, us and Neville..." Ron continues to talk. Lilac glances at Hermione... What if Harry finds out? "But then again, he can take himself." Harry comments. Lilac raised her eyebrows at the comment. "It might interest you to know that Neville's already got someone." Hermione tells the boys. Lilac knew Neville and Ginny was going together since she was friends with the young Gryffindor. Ron gasps before leaning his head against his arm. "Now I'm really depressed..." Ron mutters.

Fred throws a note towards Ron. The notes reads: 'Get a move on or all the good ones will have gone!' Lilac glanced over towards Fred and shook her head, why was he like this. "Well... Hermione, you're a girl." Ron pointed out as he looks at her. "Oh well spotted." Hermione comments. "Come on. It's one thing for a bloke to show up alone... For a girl it's just sad." Ron told her. Lilac looked at Ron and scoffed softly. "I won't be going alone because believe it or not someone's asked me." Hermione tells Ron. Hermione stood up and walked off towards Snape, holding her book to him before storming back to the three of them. "And I said yes." Hermione said. "Bloody hell..." Ron comments as Hermione storms out of the Great hall. Ron looked towards Harry then towards Lilac. "So... Lila." Ron started. Lilac shook her head and sighed, "Draco already asked me to the Yule ball and I said yes because he is my boyfriend." Lilac told them. She gave her book to Snape and went back to them. "And I won't be asked as a last resort for you..." Lilac scoffed before walking off.