ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜:

Lilac walked beside Harry as the fifth year of Hogwarts was about to begin. Tonks and Moody walking in front of them while the Weasleys were behind them. Sirius, as his animagus form, walked past them, barking at the twins to follow. "Padfoot. Are you barking mad? You'll blow the entire operation." Moody spoke. Sirius didn't care, he wanted to talk with the twins. Sirius walked down the stairs, Lilac was quick to follow. Harry was behind them. "Sirius, what are you doing here? If somebody sees you.." Harry questioned as he closed the door behind him. Lilac smiled towards Sirius, "What's life without a little risk?" Lilac asked. Sirius nodded, "I had to see you off, didn't I?" Sirius said. The three of them sat down, Moody guarding the door so no one came in.

"I don't wanna see you get chucked back in Azkaban." Harry told him. "Don't worry about me. Anyway, I wanted you to have this." Sirius said, handing them both a folded parchment. The both of them open it to see the same picture. "Original Order of the Phoenix. Marlene McKinnon." Sirius said as he pointed to a woman. "She was killed two weeks after this was taken. Voldemort wiped out her entire family. Frank and Alice Longbottom." Sirius said. "Neville's parents." Lilac commented as she looked at her parents, she saw them that night... nothing could change the feeling she got not having them around. "They suffered a fate worse than death, you ask me. It's been 14 years. And still a day doesn't go by I don't miss your dad." Sirius said, glancing at Lilac as she looked sadly at the parchment in her hands. "Do you really think there's going to be a war, Sirius?" Harry asked. "It feels like it did before." Sirius told them. Lilac looked up and looked at him, there was a war coming and the two of them had to fight it. "You keep them. Anyway, I suppose you're the young ones now." Sirius told them.

Harry and Lilac was walking towards the train so they can sit with their own friends, the both of them stopping seeing Voldemort standing there in a black suit. "Join me, Lila. I know you want people to fear you." A whisper in her head told her. Lilac shook her head before seeing she was on the train, her head on Draco's shoulder. "Morning Lila. Have a good dream?" Emersyn said, smirking at her. Lilac rolled her eyes and glanced at Pansy. "Hey Draco?" She whispered. "Hm?" Draco said, looking down at her. Lilac leaned up and kissed him before pulling away. Emersyn squealed as she watched them share a kiss. "You two are so cute." Emersyn said. Draco on the other hand was blushing at the small kiss they shared.

"You go ahead. I'll catch up." Draco tells Lilac. Lilac nods and walks off with Emersyn and Theodore. Not knowing why Draco wanted to stay behind along with Crabbe and Goyle. Harry, Hermione, and Ron walk while Draco, Crabbe, and Goyle walk behind them. Draco walk past Harry, "I'm surprised the Ministry's still letting you walk around free. Better enjoy it while you can. I expect there's a cell in Azkaban with your name on it." Draco told Harry. Harry tried to attack Draco yet, Ron held him back. Draco chuckles, "What'd I tell you? Complete nutter." Draco said towards Crabbe and Goyle. "Just stay away from me and my sister!!" Harry yelled at him. Draco shook his head, "I'm not leaving Lilac when she needs someone the most." Draco told Harry before leaving the golden trio alone. "It's only Malfoy... What'd you expect?" Ron told the two.

"What took you forever?" Lilac questioned, crossing her arms. "Nothing, just had to deal with a thing." Draco told her, he held her hand. Emersyn looked at Lilac and Draco then towards the carriage. Lilac looked at the thing pulling the carriage. It looked like a pegasus yet it had a skeletal body of a horse. "What is that?" Lilac questioned the Slytherins as she looked at it. "What's what?" Draco questioned her. "The thing... pulling the carriage." Lilac told him. Emersyn tilted her head, "Nothing's pulling the carriage, Lila. It's still pulling itself, like always." Emersyn told her. Theodore looked at the thing then towards Lilac. "You've seen death, haven't you?" Theodore questioned her.

Lilac was sitting beside Draco and Emersyn this year while Pansy was with her other friends. Theodore besides Emersyn while Crabbe and Goyle sat in front of them. "Good evening, children. Now, we have two changes in staffing this year. We're pleased to welcome back Professor Grubbly-Plank... who'll be taking Care of Magical Creatures... while Professor Hagrid is on temporary leave. We also wish to welcome our new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher.. Professor Dolores Umbridge. And I'm sure you'll all join me in wishing the professor good luck. Now, as usual, our caretaker; Mr. Filch has asked me to remind you..." Dumbledore said before being interrupted by Umbridge clearing her throat. "She was at my hearing... She works for Fudge." Lilac whispered towards Emersyn. Emersyn scrunched her nose in disgust as she looked at Umbridge. "She wears so much pink..." She whispered. "Thank you, headmaster, for those kind words of welcome. And how lovely to see all your bright happy faces smiling up at me. I'm sure we're all going to be very good friends." Umbridge said

"That's likely." The Weasley twins and Lilac mumbled under their breath in unison.

"The Ministry of Magic has always considered the education of young witches and wizards to be vital importance. Although each headmaster... has brought something new to this historic school, progress for the sake of progress must be discouraged. Let us preserve what must be preserved... perfect what can be perfected... and prune practices that ought to be prohibited." Umbridge told the students. "Thank you, Professor Umbridge. That really was most illuminating." Dumbledore stated. Lilac sighed, of course this year would be different... not in the good way. "Illuminating? What a load of waffle." Ron stated. "What's it mean?" Harry questioned. "... Magic is forbidden in the corridors..." Dumbledore said. "It means the Ministry's interfering at Hogwarts..." Hermione stated softly.