Chapter 1

Chapter One

Mi Li sat on the sofa, looking at the marriage certificate she dug out from the cabinet, she was stunned.

A few days ago, her friend gave her Amway a novel, saying that the heroine in the book had the same name as hers, so she was very destined. Mi Li didn't plan to read it at first, but she suffered from severe insomnia last night, and she couldn't fall asleep because of tossing and turning. Fortunately, she turned over the novel and read it.

The hero of the novel is a domineering CEO. Under the instigation of the heroine's sister and the other female partners who were attracted by the heroine, he drew the heroine's blood, cut off the heroine's kidney, and almost aborted the heroine's child. It also damaged the heroine's throat.

In the end, the truth came to light, the overlord ripped up the heroine's sister and all the female partners and knelt down to repent. The heroine was very moved and forgave him...

What kind of bloody plot is this! If it wasn't for the fact that the male lead didn't trust the female lead at all, why would he be deceived by the clumsy means of the female lead over and over again?

Obviously it was everyone who did it together, but in the end the female partners were punished, and the scumbag was forgiven? ? ?

The more Mi Li thought about it, the more angry she became. She should have been so angry that she couldn't sleep, but for some reason, she suddenly felt so sleepy that she couldn't keep her eyes open. When she woke up, she found that the surrounding environment had completely changed!

The black and white bed sheets, the dull decoration style, and the floor lamp in the corner, everything is so strange, yet seems familiar.

Mi Li was stunned for a second, and suddenly realized that this was exactly the same as the novel she read last night!

Since she had just watched it, she was very impressed. The heroine's mother and the hero's family made a baby marriage for them when they were very young.

Afterwards, the hostess' family suffered a series of great changes. The hostess' mother died, and her father found a stepmother for her. The stepmother gave birth to a daughter, and the mother and daughter would bully the hostess when they had nothing to do.

The hostess endured humiliation for many years, and finally waited for the host to marry her. The two received a marriage certificate. The host arranged a place for the hostess. The hostess put the marriage certificate in a small box, and put the box Put it in the bag, put the bag in the cabinet, but the male protagonist didn't come back to live on the wedding night.

The description in the book of the residence that the hero arranged for the heroine completely fits the scene in front of Mi Li.

No way! How could there be such a miraculous thing! Mi

Li got up from the bed in disbelief, found the cabinet mentioned in the book, opened the cabinet, there was a backpack inside, opened the backpack, there was a small box inside, and then opened the small box, there was a marriage certificate inside...

Opening the marriage certificate with the last glimmer of hope, the photo is of herself and a man she has never seen before. The holder next to the certificate says "Mi Li", and there are two names on the bottom page, one is Mi Li and the other is Qin Hao.

Even the name is the same as the male protagonist, so it must be that the world in the book has not escaped.

What a cheat! If I had known earlier, I would not have read that bloody novel!