Chapter 50

Chapter 50

    "Mom..." Qin Yao and Qin Hao spoke at the same time, and then stopped at the same time, looking at each other with guarded expressions.

    "Both of you don't say it?" Xu Yayun glanced at her two children, "Or do you want to say it first?"

    "Qin Yao!" Although Qin Hao only called out one name, his tone was full of threats.

    Qin Yao turned her face away in disdain, and didn't even bother to look at him, but she didn't speak again immediately. She wasn't afraid to tell her mother about her relationship, but the thought of making her worry about her was a little uneasy.

    Xu Yayun seemed to realize that the problem was serious, and the smile on her face gradually disappeared.

    "Since none of you have thought about it, let Lili tell you."

    ! ! !

    What am I going to say? I'm just a coward, and I wouldn't dare to talk about such an exciting thing if I had ten courage... Mi Li was flustered and anxious, and her palms were sweating.

    Qin Yao knows the character of her baby best, knowing that being called out by her mother must have scared her suddenly, not to mention that this is her decision, and there is no reason for Mi Li to say it.

    "Mom, let me tell the story." Qin Yao took over the problem and told the story of what happened in the past few months, only hiding the part about Qin Nan.

    This marriage was originally arranged by the mother, and the matter has come to this point. To resolve this crisis in a short period of time, it is indeed the best way for her to come forward and make this matter public.

    Xu Yayun listened the whole time without interrupting Qin Yao's narration. She was very surprised when she first heard that Qin Hao was having an affair with other girls, but when she heard that the two had divorced, she didn't show much expression. She only frowned when she heard that Mi Li was kidnapped. I frowned.

    "That's the way it is. Because there has been no public divorce, Mi Li suffered this innocent disaster. In order to avoid this kind of thing from happening again in the future, I think it's better to explain this matter to the public as soon as possible."

    Qin Yao's voice fell . Qin Hao immediately retorted: "That's not the case at all! Mi Li was kidnapped, and the kidnapper threatened you with her. The other party is clearly coming for you, and you are unable to protect her!"

    Mi Li was kidnapped beside Qin Yao , This is indeed her pain point for Qin Yao. Mi Li wished that Qin Yao would forget about it quickly and stop thinking about it, but Qin Hao still brought it up, and he still used this direct way of poking people's hearts.

    "Yang Yixiao contacted the kidnapper to make a deal with the kidnapper under your nose. You didn't even notice it. What right do you have to say about Qin Yao?!" Qin Hao's words ignited one of Mi Li's few explosive points. It can be regarded as Buddhist, and before Qin Hao said so many mentally retarded lines, she would complain in her heart, but when he accused Qin Yao, Mi Li really couldn't bear it.

    It took a lot of effort for her to be cute and stupid to make Qin Yao stop blaming herself. How dare Qin Hao say that about her!

    Mi Li was so angry that she even forgot the panic before, if Qin Yao hadn't pulled her, she might have jumped up from the sofa to pinch Qin Hao.

    "The root cause of this matter is not her. Without her, there would be someone else." Since everyone didn't want to tell Xu Yayun about Qin Nan's existence, Qin Hao didn't directly say what the root cause was.