Chapter 23

Chapter Twenty-Three

    Mi Li regretted why she had to look at the phone.

    If she hadn't looked at her phone, she wouldn't have discovered Qin Yao's news, and she wouldn't have been stupid, so in the end it was all her fault for looking at her phone!

    When you go to work, you should go to work seriously, and don’t miss out if you have nothing to do!

    Mi Li put away her phone and decided to work hard.

    At the entrance of the store, Ancheng was distributing tasting gift boxes to passers-by. He was already handsome, put on a shirt and vest, styled his hair well, stood there without talking, and was very handsome, not to mention that he was very contagious when he talked and laughed, very likable, within a while Several regular customers who often come to the store asked him to take a group photo.

    Mi Li used to think that it might be better for Ancheng to distribute leaflets like this. It doesn't have to be as formal as today, and the T-shirt and shorts on weekdays don't look bad.

    Today's Ancheng gives Mi Li a different feeling than before, not only his clothes, but also his enthusiasm for work is incomparable before. Although Ancheng didn't say anything, Mi Li could feel that his attitude towards this store had changed. Probably the appearance of his ex-boyfriend really stimulated him.

    It's time to work hard...

    The two of them have been busy for several hours, and the results are outstanding. Before eight o'clock, almost all the items in the store are sold out.

    "Wow, Xiaolili, you are so amazing! My store has never been so hot, it seems to see the hope of making money every day!" Ancheng said, and he made a gesture to pounce on Mili, and was caught Mi Li pushed away with a look of disgust.

    That's because you never put your heart into it before, Mi Li beeped softly in her heart.

    Ancheng didn't really intend to hug Mi Li, and when Mi Li pushed him, he happily ran to the back of the counter to count today's earnings.

    Seeing this, Mi Li walked towards the storage room, ready to change clothes to clean up the display cabinets, when suddenly someone pushed open the store door.

    "Sorry, we are closed, please come back tomorrow~" An Cheng said without raising his head while counting the money.

    "I'm not here to buy things. I saw a recruitment notice posted on the window. Do you still recruit pastry chefs here?"

    Hearing this, Mi Li stopped in her tracks, and turned around to look at the visitor curiously.

    A man of thirty-five or sixteen years old entered the door, neither fat nor thin. While waiting for a reply, his fingers were gently rubbing against the seam of his trousers, obviously a little nervous.

    "Ah! Recruiting! Come, sit down and talk!" Ancheng greeted the person to sit at the table, and introduced to the person: "I am the owner of this shop, and this is the current master of our shop."

    The man He glanced at Mi Li in the direction of his finger, and after seeing her dressed as a bunny girl, her eyes were startled and terrified.

    "No, no, you misunderstood. We don't require employees to dress like this to work." Ancheng hurriedly explained, "Today is a special occasion. We just held a food tasting event. You should see the poster at the door when you come in."

    The man nodded his head with difficulty, his expression still a bit hesitant.

    "Let me introduce yourself first." An Cheng was afraid that the master who had waited so hard would run away, so he quickly turned to the topic.

How to break through the heroine of an abuse novel [Crossing Books]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara