Chapter 31

Chapter Thirty-One

    With Qin Yao around, Mi Ke didn't dare to invite Mi Li to the evening party, so Mi Li followed Qin Yao and left Mi's house successfully.

    "I didn't eat at noon, okay? What do you want to eat tonight?" Yao Fei and the lawyer drove away in another car. Qin Yao asked her driver and Yao Fei's car to go back to the company first. Now there are only her and Mi Li in the car. people.

    "I can eat whatever I want." Mi Li will not be thinking about eating at all, and her mind is nervously recalling whether she has tidied up Qin Yao's house, especially Qin Yao's bed! After a while, Qin Yao won't see any flaws when she gets home...

    "Have you finished your work there?" Mi Li asked tentatively, considering that Qin Yao came back suddenly.

    "No, I'll leave after this meal with you, and it should be over next week." Qin Yao put on her seat belt and stepped on the accelerator.

    After hearing Qin Yao's answer, Mi Li heaved a sigh of relief, but at the same time felt a little disappointed.

    The goddess had just returned and was about to leave again...

    But thinking about it, it shows that the goddess really took a day out of her busy schedule just for her, and Mi Li managed to make herself happy again.

    Qin Yao took Mi Li to a garden private kitchen, the environment is very good. After entering the door, guests are greeted by two silver weeping trees, the trunks are simple and green, and the branches above are covered with small white cone-shaped flowers. Walking inside is a long corridor, with various periwinkle flowers hanging in the hanging baskets on both sides of the corridor. The outside of the hotel faces a pond in which water lilies are in full bloom, and a curtain of waterfalls falls down from the rockery behind, making a soft gurgling sound.

    In addition, there are many flower pots that Mili doesn't know are placed in the yard. She followed Qin Yao into a private room led by the waiter. From the window of the private room, she could still see the red and yellow koi swimming happily in the pond.

    I don't know whether Qin Yao had ordered the meal in advance or the restaurant didn't have a recipe. Mi Li saw the waiter brought her two and then left. Not long after, she came back with a tray to serve the food.

    Rao Mili has a father who is a chef, and he is well-informed in food, and he is still amazed by the dishes here. The crystal clear shrimp dumpling is filled with special black truffle sauce. The shrimp are huge, which means that it takes more time to steam. It is made with old chicken and American ginseng and other Chinese medicinal materials. It is poured with shallot oil to make the taste richer. The dessert is a red bean cake mixed with agar, which is fragrant and soft. Other dishes also have their own Each feature.

    In good conscience, her father should be slightly inferior to the chefs here, and Mi Li herself is even inferior to her father in terms of cooking experience and experience. Although it is much better than some ordinary small restaurants, but with Qin Yao's living standard, she should be used to the craftsmanship of these top chefs. Mi Li really can't figure out what happened to the ordinary home-cooked dishes she cooked Can enter Qin Yao's eyes.

    "It's different." Qin Yao replied.

    "What's different?" Mi Li didn't understand.

    "You... When did you learn to cook?" Qin Yao looked at Mi Li and asked.

    "I started doing it when I was very young." Mi Li recalled for a while: "I can't say when to count as 'learning'."

    Qin Yao stirred the bowl gently with the spoon, and didn't care about Mi Li. Too many comments for this answer.