Chapter 49

Chapter Forty-Nine

    The house in front of me is not so much a villa as it is a garden hidden on the mountainside. The two-story house does not look as gorgeous as most villas, but is very low-key, like an ordinary farmyard. There are many flowers and plants planted around the house, which are scattered and well-groomed.

    Mi Li was only nervous along the way and didn't look carefully at the road, only now did she realize that they were far away from the city. The air here is fresh and surrounded by greenery, it is indeed a good place for self-cultivation.

    The two had just walked a few steps when a car sped up and stopped in front of them.

    Qin Hao got out of the car to stop Qin Yao, and shouted in a low voice: "Qin Yao, what are you going to do?"

    "You don't want to solve the problem yourself, I'll help you solve it, get out of the way!" Qin Yao took Mi Li by the hand and took her hide behind.

    "Don't mess around! Don't you know what's going on with Mom's body? Do you have to use this kind of thing to stimulate her?" Qin Hao guessed what Qin Yao wanted when he learned that Qin Yao brought Mi Li here. What did he do? He chased him all the way, almost arriving before Qin Yao entered the villa.

    Filial piety to his mother is probably one of the few advantages of Qin Hao as the hero of the original text, but his filial piety is only limited to when Xu Yayun is in front of him, and he does his own way when Xu Yayun can't see it.

    "Am I going to stimulate her or are you going to stimulate her? Do you dare to let her know what you have done all these years?" Qin Yao asked back.

    "I was wrong about the past." In the original plot, after discovering the truth, the hero admits his mistakes very quickly, but it's another matter of his sincerity. At least Mi Li doesn't think that his thoughts have fundamentally changed. Changes, as Qin Yao pointed out last time, when he considers things, he still starts from his own perspective first.

    "I'm already reflecting on myself. If you want to beat me and scold me, I'll admit it, but don't use these things to make Mom feel bad, okay? Qin Yao, you don't want to see Mom's health worsen, do you?"

    "Then what are you going to do? When will you disclose the news of your divorce from Mi Li?" Qin Yao asked, she didn't want to bother her mother if she had to, but based on her understanding of her brother and her father, It is simply impossible to expect them to take the initiative to make concessions.

    "Do you have to make it public?" Qin Hao looked at Mi Li who was standing behind Qin Yao, wanting to bypass Qin Yao and talk to Mi Li directly. After he knew the truth, he was very annoyed at the fact that he hastily agreed to divorce Mi Li. If he hadn't divorced, he would have a thousand ways to tie Mi Li by his side.

    But they got divorced, which has already made him very passive. If this matter is still made public, then there will be no room for turning back.

    Mi Li didn't need to think about it and knew that Qin Hao wouldn't just agree to make it public. She stood behind Qin Yao. Qin Hao's current appearance made Mi Li feel more annoying than before.

    He didn't have any real sincerity, and he kept talking about repentance.

    Besides, she was not directly hurt by Qin Hao after time travel. If he really regrets and apologizes, he should tell those girls who have been hurt and deceived by him.

    Mi Li turned sideways and hid herself behind Qin Yao. She didn't dare to look at Qin Hao, but when she thought of this man always looking at her with those fluffy eyes, she felt extremely uncomfortable.