Chapter 52

Chapter 52

    "So... tell me, who are you?"

    Although Mi Li hoped that she had misunderstood Qin Yao's meaning, Qin Yao's words finally stopped at a question that made her scalp tingle place.

    Wait a moment! Goddess, don't you think the problem is big? ! You even doubt my identity and still live with me, are you infected with the attribute of being wide-eyed by that unreliable women's tycoon?

    Probably because the expression on Mi Li's face was so exciting, Qin Yao reached out and rubbed her head, and brought her back from the frozen state: "Don't be nervous. Then I'll ask you another way, I know you're not Mi Li Li, to be more precise, I know you are not the Mi Li who was engaged to Qin Hao, I know who I like very well, can you tell me what happened now?"

    Mi Li thought before However, she would never hide anything from Qin Yao. If Qin Yao asked, she would definitely say it, but when things came to an end, she wanted to go back on her word.

    Such absurd thing, no one will be happy if they know about it. Especially for an excellent and strong person like Qin Yao, if he knows that all his efforts in the original text will eventually turn into a foil for the protagonist, how would he feel...

    "Don't want to say it? Let me guess, later Are there still many things that are not good for me?" Qin Yao said something cruel to herself, but seeing Mi Li's expression was still so gentle, she ran her hands along Mi Li's hair Slid down, rubbed Mi Li's face for a while, and said, "I'm just not reconciled, especially after being with you, I can't imagine what happened last time happening again. Tell me what will happen in the future, even if I can't change my destiny, and I want to protect you as much as possible."     "Qin Yao..." Mi Li took Qin Yao's hand that had been stroking her, and put his fingers between her fingers, Snuggling to the side of her face, if it wasn't for the table blocking her, she would have wished to throw herself on Qin Yao and hug her.     How could this person be so strong...     Since she knew about it long ago but never asked, it was obviously to protect herself, but now she is willing to face this kind of thing calmly in order to protect the people around her. Thinking of this, Mi Li felt her heart was going to be broken.

    "How did you find out that I am not the original Mi Li?" Mi Li didn't answer Qin Yao's question immediately, but raised this question first. On the one hand, she really wanted to know how she lost her vest, on the other hand, she It also takes some time to sort out my thoughts and think about how to tell Qin Yao about this matter.

    "From the day I went to see you with Qin Hao and Mi Ke, I realized something was wrong." Qin Yao replied.

    "Is it so early?! I thought it was when you were putting on my makeup that day, and I mentioned my previous work..." Mi Li reflected on it just now, as if she only said this time in front of Qin Yao. According to Yao's reaction, it seems that she didn't hear it, but it is also possible that she silently remembered it in her heart and pretended not to care.

    "What you said was one thing, and there are many more. You are so stupid. If you put it in a spy movie, you might be the first one to show up." Qin Yao pulled out her finger and squeezed a handful of rice. Chestnut's face. Little Rabbit is very smart most of the time, and can find ways to leave clues when facing such a crisis as the kidnapper, but sometimes it is very stupid, especially when it is in front of her.

    Mi Li patted Qin Yao's troublesome hand away, very dissatisfied: "I didn't mean to deliberately hide it from you!"

    Qin Yao was very satisfied with these words, and the smile on his brows diluted the slightly serious atmosphere just now.