Chapter 67

Chapter 67

    "He's like this, he's unsmiling, and he's very serious about everything." Qin Yao explained to Mi Li. After hearing this, Mi Li glanced at Huo Yuncheng again, thinking that working under this elder brother must be extremely stressful.

    "We're talking about Xu Zhu, Qin Nan has done so many movements, I think Xu Zhu's side has probably started too." Qin Yao straightened up, clasped his hands on the table and looked at Huo Yuncheng and asked, "He recently Who are you hanging out with ?"

    "It's still the same people who go out to race cars or hold parties at night, sleep at home during the day, and occasionally come to the company for a long time."

    "Who are they, is there a list?"

    Huo Yuncheng called from his mobile phone Give Qin Yao a statistical form, Qin Yao asked him to send it to her, and said while looking at it: "I will let people pay attention to Qin Nan, it seems that the two of them may not meet directly, maybe there is an intermediary connecting them Together."

    "Are you sure the source of the news is reliable?" Huo Yuncheng asked.

    "Reliable." Qin Yao replied without hesitation, "Mi Li asked about the news, Xu Zhu will move to your side first, and then contact Qin Nan to move to our Qin family."

    Facing Huo Yuncheng's gaze, Mi Li nodded. Nodding her head, she really wanted to say something to prove for Qin Yao that the news that Xu Zhu would punish Huo Yuncheng's family was definitely true, but she couldn't get around the matter of wearing books to prove it, which gave her a very headache. She looked at Qin Yao, wanting to ask for some help, but Qin Yao didn't seem to panic at all, as if she was very sure that Huo Yuncheng would not continue to ask.

    Sure enough, Huo Yuncheng didn't ask again, but directly said: "Then I will continue to pay attention, and I will tell you if there is any special situation."

    Qin Yao said "Yes" and analyzed: "He is only a name in your company and has no real power. I don't think it's possible to embezzle a large amount of public funds without concealing the truth. Your family has always kept a low profile, and you don't have the same handle as Qin Hao. Qin Nan's way of dealing with Qin Hao will not work with you. I think about it, if he can really give you To cause trouble, there are no more than these methods-buying your technicians, leaking company information to opponents; directly causing personal injury to you; or setting you up, making excuses without a handle."

    "I know, it's easy to talk about. I'm personally watching the technology every day. My parents and I have always been two points and one line in the company's house. We won't give him a chance to set him up, and he will pay attention to safety." Huo Yuncheng It is not ambiguous on this point, although Qin Yao has no evidence that Xu Zhuo will definitely do bad things, but this kind of thing would rather be believed or not. With Qin Hao's lessons in front, he naturally dare not underestimate the enemy.

    The two then chatted about the company's affairs. There were many technical issues and the names and conditions of the competing companies.

    Qin Yao was afraid that she would be bored, so she didn't chat with Huo Yuncheng for too long. When they returned to the villa, no one was there when they passed Xu Qixiang's room. They should have gone to the first floor to prepare for dinner.

    The three went down to the first floor, where Xu Qixiang was sitting alone on the sofa with reading glasses and reading a newspaper. These days, only the elderly still keep the habit of reading newspapers every day, and the younger generation basically don't read newspapers unless it is work-related.