Chapter 11

Chapter Eleven

    After putting on makeup, Qin Yao put down Mi Li's hair and styled her.

    "Do you do all the modeling by yourself?" Mi Li's tongue was knotted as she spoke, and she felt that she would not be able to breathe if this continued.

    Why did Qin Yao personally make up and style her? Shouldn't it be that the president waved his hand to recruit ten or eight make-up artists and teacher Tony, and then the president himself stood by and watched with arms folded, giving some suggestions from time to time? !

    Qin Yao: "Usually there is a special person in charge, but..."

    Mi Li: "???"

    But what?

    Qin Yao smiled, but stopped talking. She curled Mi Li's hair with a curling iron, held them in her hands, looked at Mi Li in the mirror, and said, "Your neck is long, and your collarbone is also beautiful. You will look more elegant when you coil your hair up."

    Mi Li was stunned. She froze in front of the mirror, not daring to move, allowing Qin Yao to tie her hair behind her head, and then loosened her temples a little, picked out a thin strand each and scraped it off with a blade. Create a loose arc to frame the cheeks.     Then Qin Yao took out a thin necklace and bent down from behind Mi Li to put it on for Mi Li. The cold metal touch from the collarbone and Qin Yao's cool fingertips that touched the back of Mi Li's neck when he buckled the necklace aroused layers of trembling pleasure in Mi Li's heart.     crooked? Uncle policeman? Here's a guy who's madly trying to lure me into a crime!     Mi Li secretly grasped the handle of the seat with both hands, so as not to let her emotions leak out.     "It's not very pretty." Qin Yaoduan took off the necklace after looking at it for a while, and only put on a pair of earrings for Mi Li: "Your neck itself is already pretty, so you don't need these cumbersome things."     After taking off the necklace, Mi Li felt much better. She stood up while supporting the chair, her legs were a little weak.     Qin Yao led her to the shoe cabinet and picked out a pair of champagne-colored high heels: "Try it and see if it's comfortable to wear?"

    Mi Li stepped in and put it on. She didn’t have many opportunities to wear high heels. When she was a teacher, she stood all day long. Wearing high heels was just to make herself feel guilty. After coming here, she mostly stood in the kitchen. So I'm not used to wearing high heels.

    Fortunately, the heels Qin Yao chose were not high, only less than five centimeters, and the heels were not particularly thin. Mi Li seemed to be able to accept them when she walked around.

    "It looks better if it's thinner, but I'm afraid you will get tired wearing it. There won't be too many opportunities to sit at night. If you feel a little cramped, you must tell me, and I will find you another pair."

    Sister Ba Boss Is it actually this kind of persona? ! Mi Li felt a little messy. In her impression, Qin Yao in the novel didn't talk too much, and she was very indifferent when she met with the heroine several times, and would occasionally taunt the heroine after finding out that the heroine was being bullied by the hero and his female partner. Lord's IQ.

    So who is this gentle and considerate person in front of you? ? ? What went wrong?

    Mi Li's sluggish state made Qin Yao mistakenly think that the shoes were uncomfortable, and asked a few times, Mi Li quickly said no.

    After repeatedly confirming with Mi Li several times, Qin Yao gave Mi Li a handbag and a bracelet of the same color as the shoes, and brought Mi Li to the full-length mirror.