Chapter 65

Chapter 65

    "Why do I feel that the dark circles under my eyes are still visible..." Mi Li said looking at the mirror. Before going out, Qin Yao had already done emergency treatment for her, and even put on makeup and covered it with foundation, but she still felt that it was still there, and the more she looked at it, the more obvious it was!

    "Your mirror is almost on your face, no one will look at you so close." At the red light ahead, Qin Yao stopped the car, sideways pinched Mi Li's chin and looked at it: "I really can't tell."

    Mi Li Li sighed, put away the mirror, and took it out again before reaching the next traffic light intersection.

    "Do you want to go to the bathroom?" Qin Yao couldn't help laughing.

    Mi Li was at a loss: "Why do you need to go to the toilet?"

    "I thought that when you went to see my mother for the first time, you kept looking in the mirror like this, going back to change clothes and then stopping to go to the toilet."

    Qin Yao said Mi Li just remembered...

    don't mention the black history, okay? Obviously only half a year has passed, but now looking back at that time, I was so stupid!

    Later, Mi Li and Qin Yao went to visit Xu Yayun several times, and she was no longer so nervous. Of course, this is because she has improved!

    "It was then, now is now, and now I can't be so stupid!"

    Just as Mi Li finished speaking, her hand had already been put into her bag again, Qin Yao looked at her with a smile and said nothing.

    Mi Li: "..." Forget it, no more photos, what's there to take! Isn't it just over half an hour's journey, just pass by Renren!

    In order to divert her attention, she took out her mobile phone and began to scan Weibo.

    Last time after Qin Hao was exposed as a scumbag, there was a lot of discussion on the Internet, which lasted for more than a month.

    The other party obviously wanted to smear Qin Hao to death. After the first account that broke the news had finished recording and video recordings, it released a lot of other materials one after another. Some of them were true and some were false, and most of them were false. After all, Qin Hao was in and out. On many occasions, the bodyguards are always with him, so it is impossible for people to catch so many handles.

    Mi Li even saw a picture of Qin Hao holding An Cheng and crying in the bar. On the day An Cheng left, he said that Qin Hao had drunk too much and was holding him and crying. Mi Li ignored him, but the person who broke the news put This piece is said to be evidence that Qin Hao is not jealous of men and women, and even has sex with men. Fortunately, this photo didn't capture An Cheng's face, otherwise, maybe even An Cheng would have to suffer.

    Qin Hao's company first sent out several whitewashing drafts, but the other party sent conclusive evidence first. The public has lost trust in Qin Hao. The above-mentioned people will not go to the depths to see whether every sentence in this is true.

    A week later, Qin Hao personally issued an apology statement, which was fairly sincere. Seeing that the matter had subsided, another account suddenly popped up claiming to be a friend of the person who broke the news. committed suicide.

    Not only that, everyone searched and found that not only the person who broke the news, but also several big V accounts who had exposed Qin Hao's scandal or who had stood by the person who broke the news, all of them had their accounts, so the matter once again ushered in a wave of climax.     Mi Li devoted almost all of her entertainment time to eating Qin Hao's melons for more than a month. She was always paying attention, for fear that she and Qin Yao would be affected. I wonder if Qin Hao and his PR team have lost their minds.     "It's fake, it's all self-directed and self-acted." Qin Yao swiped Mi Li's phone for a while when she told her about it, and knew that it was completely planned, and pushed Qin Hao into the abyss step by step.     At that time, she was so busy with the new project that she took over that she didn't even have time to eat, and she didn't have the energy to manage online affairs. Anyway, her public relations team was watching, and if the fire spread, she would definitely report it to her.     As for Qin Hao, it wasn't that she was a cruel and ruthless elder sister who would not save her. It was because Qin Hao had too many handles in his hands and could not be saved at all.     In the final analysis, it was because Qin Hao didn't listen to the persuasion at the beginning. If he hadn't married Mi Li hastily, and hadn't set up any affectionate personality, at most, it would be considered that he changed lovers frequently. Most people just laughed at the fact that their private life was chaotic.