Chapter 55

Chapter Fifty-Five

    "No, no, what do you mean by making trouble! You are the boss and I'm working for you, how can you say such a thing..." Mi Li was really happy for him, and at the same time, she was also very excited. She couldn't think of words to say for a while, " In short, thank you boss! Let the past go, it’s good to start again, I wish you all the best!"

    "I left all the materials to be handed over in the computer for you, you can check it yourself later, and contact me if you have any questions." Ancheng stood up and moved his hands and feet, dragged out his suitcase from behind the counter, and waved to Mi Li: "Let's go! You too, the trash should be thrown away, and go pursue a new life."     After Ancheng left, Mi Li was happy. Floating into the kitchen, and then out again, the shelves were half-filled before realizing that what An Cheng said "garbage should be thrown away" should refer to her marriage with Qin Hao.     Then there is no need to wait for him to say, it has been thrown away long ago!     She called Qin Yao to share the news, and then asked Qin Yao worriedly: "He's playing Qin Hao so much, isn't Qin Hao coming to the store to cause trouble?     " , It may take Qin Hao two days to figure it out. Today..." Qin Yao seemed to want to say something, the phone in the office rang, "Hey, I have something to do right now, wait for me to pick you up tonight!"     It is normal for the two of them to be interrupted by Qin Yao's phone calls at work. Mi Li is used to it, not to mention it is still working time, and the goddess does not have Qin Hao's unreasonable golden fingers, and she is also working hard to make money. .     After the call ended, she sent Qin Yao a few more messages, nothing serious, mostly cute emoticons, nothing to do, just happy!     After sending it, Qin Yao immediately responded with an emoji. There was no text content, so she should still be busy. Mi Li looked at the dialogue between the two and giggled for a while, and when she looked up, she saw Du Siying standing in front of her.     "Ah!!!" Mi Li was almost scared to death by her, "Why are you walking so silently!"     "Why are you so silent?" Du Siying was speechless, "Can't you hear the loud noise of pushing the door? It's early in the morning What are you enjoying?"

    Mi Li ignored Ancheng's past, and only told Du Siying about his decision to go back to study.

    Du Siying's expression was complicated after hearing this, and it took a long time before she sighed and said: "It should have been like this a long time ago, he is such a talented person, I don't know why he came here to open a shop. Ah, yes, I have something to tell Say it!"

    Meow meow? ? ? What are you doing?

    Qin Yao said he had something to tell her, and then invested five million in her; An Cheng said he had something to tell her, and then gave her the shop almost for nothing; now Du Siying said that he had something to tell her...

    Mi Li looked at Du Siying , eyes shine. Du Siying was furiously watched by her, rubbed the non-existent goosebumps on her arms, and said with disgust: "What kind of eyes are you, are you bewitched?"

    Mi Li Xingxing eyes: "What are you going to say? I finally feel that there is too much money. Is the burning hand going to help me, the poor?"

    Du Siying poked Mi Li's forehead, inexplicably: "I don't have a fever, what nonsense are you talking about in broad daylight! I have an appointment with my friends this weekend. About two weeks..."

    Hey, it's not about giving me money... Mi Li is a bit regretful, but good things can't always happen, once or twice once in a while is good.

    Besides, Du Siying's little matter is nothing compared to what Qin Yao and An Cheng said! She never expected that a young lady like Du Siying would really be able to work as a cashier in a cake shop honestly, she must just have fun, and leave when she has had enough fun.