Chapter 56

Chapter fifty-six

    As a polished commander, Boss Mi is under a lot of pressure.

    There are four people in the store. The original boss ran away, and another rich second generation is also on the verge of running away at any time. She just told Master Cui about the shift change the night before, but she regretted it the next day, so...

    become On the first day of the boss, he faced a situation where there was no one under his command, which is too miserable!

    Mi Li counted with her fingers. If Du Siying were to be removed, she would need at least two cashiers. If she wanted to open a branch store, she might not have time to make cakes in the store, and she would have to find another chef.

    Fortunately, she is now a person who has a financial backer investing, as long as she is not short of money, it is easy to say, but it is very difficult to support a financial backer who is richer than her.

    However, is Boss Mi the kind of person who retreats despite difficulties? She will only be cowardly in the face of difficulties. Counseling is not the same as retreating. Boss Mi thinks that there is still a dream, but he just needs to wait for the opportunity. What if Qin Yao really goes bankrupt?

    Bah bah bah! Qin Hao just went bankrupt! It's unlucky to say that waiting for you to go bankrupt, but it's perfunctory to say wait ten or eight years, and it's impossible to show your determination and courage to support the goddess!

    With an idea, Mi Li changed the subject and asked, "What are you going to say this morning?"

    Because Li Li and Yaoyao were dragging on Qin Yao's feet like two rags and affecting her walking, Qin Yao had to let go of Mi Li first. Li, go to the cabinet to get cat food.

    She poured cat food into the food bowls of the two cats, and said to Mi Li: "My mother called me this morning and said that there will be a charity event this Friday, and she will go to it with my father. Announce the divorce with Qin Hao."

    As soon as they smelled the food, Yaoyao and Li Li let her go immediately. Qin Yao still remembered that when the two cats first arrived, some people dared not eat at all, especially Yaoyao, who dared not come out. Now that she has not left, the two cats have eaten them.

    "How come Yaoyao seems to be infected by Lili too, so silly..." Qin Yao sighed after receiving the cat food.

    Mi Li also noticed that since she came back last time, Yaoyao has also become a little clingy, but clingy always has a disgusted face, probably this is Tsundere.

    Friday is the day after tomorrow, and when she thinks that she has completely separated from Qin Hao, Mi Li is very happy, and when she is happy, she wants to suck cats again. But the two cats are eating, and they are not touched when they are eating, and they are a bit fierce. Mi Li couldn't suck cats, so she could only suck the goddess, and while Qin Yao was sitting on the sofa answering the work news on her phone, she ran to paralyze on her lap.

    Mi Li leaned on Qin Yao's leg and poked her phone, a little curious about how Xu Yayun would tell the public about her divorce from Qin Hao. She remembered that Qin Yao said last time that this matter was quite troublesome. Telling the truth would damage the reputation of the Qin family. Distorting the facts is pouring dirty water on her, and someone has to take the blame.     "If your mother talks about this, will she be blamed?" Mi Li asked. Qin Hao is Xu Yayun's own son, no matter how disappointed Xu Yayun is with him, she probably won't want to ruin him. If she doesn't want to hurt Mi Li, then she can only bear the blame herself.     "It will affect a little, but it won't be a big problem." Qin Yao stretched out his hand and scratched Mi Li's chin while replying to the news. .     "What are you doing, you didn't take a shower!" Qin Yao patted Mi Li away, and Mi Li was aggrieved: "I just touched..."     Qin Yao lost all temper at Mi Li's eyes, so she had no choice but to say to Mi Li, "Okay, okay." Let's touch."     With permission, Mi Li immediately stretched out her claws towards Qin Yao's stomach, and asked by the way: "What do I need to do then?"     Qin Yao endured the itch and continued to reply to the message; "No need, there will be a live broadcast at that time, you can watch the news. My mother has been doing public welfare for these years, and has a good reputation in public. We contacted two entertainment companies and will fire you after she discloses your affairs. Let the gossip of a few celebrities divert attention, and soon everyone will forget about it... Hey! Just touch it, don't go to the waist, it's really itchy... Hey!"     Qin Yao couldn't bear it, and threw I got off my phone and taught my naughty lover a lesson. The two quarreled on the sofa for a while, sweating all over, and went to take a shower one after another.