Chapter 64

Chapter 64

    In order to make time for the "honeymoon", Mi Li started working hard. As a result, she woke up on Sunday morning with heavy dark circles under her eyes.

    "Ah, how can you see people like this!" Mi Li passed by the mirror, terrified by her own image, and screamed.

    "It's okay, it's cute." Qin Yao passed behind her and rubbed her head.

    "Where is it cute? How about crying ugly!"

    "No, don't you think Li Li is cute?" Qin Yao touched Li Li lightly with the tip of her toe, and Li Li let out a "meow" and jumped to the rice Beside Li, Mi Li turned her head and saw it.

    Li Li's eyes are all black up to the top of her head, Mi Li can't see the color "black" now, but Li Li still sat down in front of her, raised her head to look at her, and showed that piece of black fine hair It's very clear.

    Mi Li: "..."

    It's a cat, of course it's cute! ! ! How can a human being resist such a pinch of black on his face? !

    "Can I not go?" Mi Li wandered back to the bedroom, burying herself in the quilt, not wanting to face life.

    "Then you wait for me to come back." It was still early, and she was not in a hurry to go out. After washing, Qin Yao took the notebook and sat back on the bed next to Mi Li.

    "Farewell, did you tell your grandfather that I'm going?" Mi Li remembered that she seemed to have mentioned this matter to the Xu family when she heard Qin Yao call yesterday.

    "It can also be said that you are sick today, it doesn't matter. The last time the Du's family reception was because there were many other people present, you and Qin Hao just got the certificate, so you have to show it to others. This time it's just a few members of your own family, just feel free "     Although Qin Yao said it's okay, but it's the first time to visit other people's house and break the appointment, after all, it doesn't make a good impression on people. Mi Li didn't want Qin Yao's relatives to think that her friend didn't understand manners at all, not to mention that she was not sick but had dark circles, even if she was really sick, she would get up and go.

    "Oh, I'm just saying..." Mi Li sighed, turned over and lay flat, she slept too late last night, and now she feels very sleepy. The bed was so comfortable and the quilt was so warm, I didn't want to get up at all.

    After struggling for five minutes between being a bedridden salted fish and being a self-disciplined and hard-working father, Mi Li still lifted the covers.

    This is probably the only time in her life where she has the opportunity to take care of Qin Yao. When Qin Yao pays off the money she promised to Qin Hao, she may not have the chance again.

    Of course, if Qin Yao didn't start the project that he took over from Qin Hao, but was dragged down by the huge capital investment in the early stage, it would be another story. But Mi Li would rather not have this kind of opportunity. Originally, taking care of Qin Yao was a small affair between her and Qin Yao. If that day came, she would definitely be willing to take care of Qin Yao. Mi Li couldn't be happy just thinking about what kind of mood he was in.

    So take care of Xiao Meili now, get up and work quickly!

    She had discussed with Keqi for several days about how to use the Weibo and official accounts, and finally the two decided to make them into a small baking school, sharing some dessert making methods on it regularly, so as to attract fans.

    After attracting these people, Mili and the others can provide some packaged DIY material packages for fans to buy, and at the same time carry out offline DIY activities in the store, and guide fans on the spot to make some more complicated and beautiful desserts.     Selling packaged material packages is only a part of the business. More importantly, it is to attract users with free content and maintain the stickiness of fans. With more fans, Mi Li is more effective in advertising new products in her store between releasing teaching content.     Even if these fans don't buy material packages and only watch the teaching content, as long as they read it often, when they need to buy cakes, they will give priority to Mi Li's store.     We must know that there are many people who are interested in handmade DIY, but few people can really insist on self-study and embark on the professional road. Most of them find a favorite snack on a whim and make it once or twice. If they can persist in doing it two or three times a week It's already serious. I usually go to and from get off work to celebrate my birthday, and I have to buy what I should buy. It is impossible to think about doing it at home every time.