Chapter 43

Chapter Forty-Three

    Qi Zhen arrived 20 minutes later. He brought several plainclothes men with him, asked about the situation before and after Mi Li's disappearance in detail, and said to Qin Yao: "Miss Qin, I have sent someone to Jiamei to make preparations. It’s not very helpful here, so let’s go there first. If it’s really a kidnapping, the kidnapper will definitely call you, and my colleague will tell you what to do. If you think of any clues during this period, you can Please let us know at any time."

    "Okay." Qin Yao followed Qi Zhen and added as she walked out: "We checked with the personnel of the mall, and there is no cleaning staff, and I suspect it is an accomplice."

    "Understood, I will let you People to investigate. Now we have to make two-handed preparations. The person may still be hidden somewhere in the mall. I will first arrange people to search the dead corner of the surveillance in the mall. At the same time, I will arrange people to investigate and monitor. There are no suspicious vehicles coming in and out, considering that the suspect has already transferred the person. In addition, I will ask my colleague to take the button you found back for identification, and I will let you know if there is any news."     Except for the button identification, Qin Yao has already explained the rest of the work to his subordinates I've done it once, and so far, I haven't gained much, but she still hopes that her subordinates didn't search carefully enough. What if Mi Li is still in the mall?     She left Ge Lou and others to cooperate with Qi Zhen's work, and brought a bodyguard to Jiamei Community with her.     In the room, Qi Zhen's people were already in place. A policewoman in her thirties called Qin Yao aside, simulated in detail what the kidnappers might say and the demands she would make, and told her what to do. How to deal with it.     The waiting time was extremely long for Qin Yao. As soon as she calmed down, the emotion of self-blame spread wildly like weeds after the rain. She had to repeatedly recall the details of the crime and what happened recently, trying to Some missing clues can be found, which can also help in the detection of the case.     Her coming to this mall today was purely a temporary decision, except that the positioning system in her mobile phone would automatically report her location to the bodyguards, and no one knew her whereabouts.

    Generally speaking, it is relatively rare to abduct adult women in places like shopping malls, and most of them abduct some young children. Excluding the possibility of the habitual offenders committing crimes at random, if these people kidnapped Mi Li for her, then they definitely could not have ambushed in the mall in advance, and the whole process must have been rushed.

    This is also consistent with what Ge Lou and the others saw from the surveillance. In the surveillance, the cleaner did not wear the uniform issued to the cleaners in the mall, but he took a big mop from nowhere, and the disguise was very rough. With such a crude method, the person can be taken away quietly without arousing the suspicion of the mall security and customers. This shows that the kidnapping must have been planned in advance, but the timing of the kidnapping may have been found on the spur of the moment.     "Qin Hao! Call Qin Hao and ask him to send me the information about the person who secretly took pictures of me!" Qin Yao suddenly stood up and said to the bodyguards under her, then she shook her head: "No, I'll do it myself "     Since it was a planned kidnapping, I must have been following her these days, and maybe someone who secretly took pictures of her would also put it in the camera.     Qin Yao dialed Qin Hao's mobile phone. Qin Hao was probably taking a nap over there. He pressed the phone first, and Qin Yao picked up the phone after calling the second time. The voice was hard, with obvious wake-up breath, and complained immediately Why did Qin Yao call him at this time?     In the past, if Qin Yao was in a good mood, she would probably teach him a few words. Now she is too lazy to talk nonsense with him, and said straight to the point: "Send me the photo you talked about this morning."     "What are you doing? Be careful recently, Don't let them get caught, Dad won't be able to touch you for a while, until the meeting is over next month..."     Qin Hao didn't really want to give her the photo in advance, for fear that she would regret it if she took the photo. Qin Yao directly interrupted his nonsense, with a very firm attitude: "At that time, I can find out by myself. Either give it to me now, or wait for the negative vote!"     Qin Yao hung up the phone, and after a while, Qin Hao sent the photo and asked if something happened.     Oh, not too stupid.