Chapter 70

Chapter Seventy

    On this day, Aisha took Mi Li to many famous attractions, most of which Mi Li had never heard of. It’s not that she is ignorant, it’s that the world here is so different from the one she used to live in, even if the name of the country is the same as the name of the city, the landmark buildings in the city are completely different, most of which are made up by the author himself when writing .

    In this way, the good thing is that Mi Li thinks it is quite interesting. If there is no task for this trip, she is willing to explore this brand new world more. The bad side is also obvious, she is really not familiar with the street environment here.

    The university that Mi Li exchanged with when she was studying was in this city. Whenever she was free, she wandered around with her classmates. I dare not say that the streets and alleys are very familiar, but at least I have a general impression. When Qin Yao said that she would come here, she still thought that she could take advantage of the geographical advantages this time, but it turned out that she still underestimated the author Hu Bian's ability.     Mi Li bought a tourist map of the city and took it in her hand to read it while walking. When she came out to play, it is normal to take a map in her hand and look at it. It will not arouse the vigilance of the stalkers, but—     how could this happen in a short time? Remember! ! !     She is not a special agent on TV, she has a photographic memory for everything, and she can clearly understand every road in the mission city. It's okay to ask her to find the way to a certain place with the map. If she throws away the map and faces the busy streets and buildings that look similar, Mi Li doesn't get dizzy because she is not a road idiot.     But in case of an emergency...     Mi Li imagined that she ran a way to look at the map, and ran and looked, and looked and ran...     That picture is really touching, if the enemy doesn't catch up to her like this, It must have been laughed at by her so funny look.     "Don't look, just follow me in case of danger, my other two colleagues will try to stop him." Aisha pointed to a coffee shop on the corner of the street, and said to Mi Li: "I'm tired from walking. Go and sit for a while?"     "Okay." Mi Li has no objection, anyway, her task is to hang out with Aisha.

    The two entered the coffee shop and found a seat by the window to sit down.

    "Did anyone come in with us?" The scenic spots we went to were so crowded that Mi Li didn't feel that anyone was following them at all, but Aisha said that there was a man and a woman who were sent by Qin Nan and followed them all the time.

    "I didn't come in, I want to know who it is?"

    Mi Li nodded, and when Aisha said that the other party didn't come in, she wanted to look outside the coffee shop.

    "Don't move, don't turn around, I'll take a picture for you." Aisha took off her sunglasses and sat next to Mi Li. The two leaned together. Aisha raised her phone and pressed the camera button with a bright smile.

    Just when the waiter came to ask about the order, Aisha went back to the seat opposite after ordering, sent the photo to Mi Li, and said, "Did you see the man and woman at the door? It's them."

    Mi Li looked at the photo, this one In the photo, she and Aisha barely fit into the frame. I have to say that Aisha and Qin Yao look even less like this. It's just one aspect that the eyes don't look alike, on the other hand, Qin Yao's smile is very gentle, never showing it like Aisha. Aisha's different demeanor from Qin Yao's is the most conspicuous difference between the two.

    After Mi Li looked at Aisha in the photo, she shifted her gaze to the large background that was vacated on the side. In the background, a young Asian woman in a white down jacket and a young Asian man in a gray woolen coat were standing Studying the map in his hand at the entrance of the coffee shop, the man pointed to the direction across the street, looking quite serious.     "It looks like an ordinary tourist." Mi Li commented that there are a lot of people who come to travel this season. Mi Li would pay attention to seeing Asian faces in the hotel yesterday. Today, I went out with Aisha. Those famous attractions are near Asia. Faces can be seen almost everywhere, and it is almost numb to see too much.     She asked Aisha curiously: "Do you know them? Is there any way to distinguish them from ordinary tourists?"     "I don't know. If you pay close attention, you will find that they have many flaws." After sitting across from each other, Aisha Sha was going to face the two stalkers, and Mi Li could clearly feel that Aisha's temperament had changed this time.