Chapter 16

Chapter Sixteen

    "Is it true that you told Qin Hao that you want a divorce?" In the

    room, Du Siying pushed Mi Li against the wall, her eyes were red from crying, Mi Li was stared at so close by her, and she felt uncomfortable all over. comfortable.

    "If you have something to say, can you... can you put your hands in another place first?" She is really not used to being so close to people, especially in such a wall-dong posture.

    Mi Li pressed her back against the wall, wishing she could squeeze herself into the wall.

    They are all the same height and body type, if you have the ability, let me go and we will fight fairly. If you hadn't launched a surprise attack just now, I would never have been pushed against the wall by you!

    Mi Li was very mad inside, but she didn't dare to push Du Siying hard. Du Siying's current state looked a little scary, and she didn't know what dangerous things she could do.

    "Crack!" Du Siying slapped the wall with her palm, barely brushing Mi Li's ear, "Divorce, is it true? Or do you want me to break up with Qin Hao on purpose?"     "Really! It's true! Indeed!" Mi Li raised her hand to carefully put some distance between herself and Du Siying, she didn't even dare to breathe just now, for fear of rubbing against Miss Du's chest, this will finally be much better.     Du Siying still didn't move, just stared at Mi Li for a moment, then suddenly pulled him up, opened the door - pushed him out - closed the door, all in one go.     Mi Li: "..."     From Mi Li being pulled in to being pushed out, the whole process took less than two minutes, so that Mrs. Du hadn't had time to recover from the bewilderment of Du Siying's sudden opening of the door before continuing to knock on the door. The second wave of door opening was ushered in—of course, there was nothing wrong with saying it was the second wave of door closing. In short, the three of them were locked out of the room again.     "What did Yingying do when she pulled you in? Did she say anything to you?" Mrs. Du asked nervously, while Qin Yao also looked at Mi Li.     Mi Li opened her mouth, what should I say? Your daughter dragged me into the wall and asked me if I really wanted a divorce? ? ?     I always find it weird to say that...

    Just when Mi Li was in trouble, Du Siying shouted again from the room: "Mom, don't ask! If you ask again

    , I won't come out tomorrow!" Remember to come down to have breakfast

    in the morning." After receiving Du Siying's affirmative answer, Mrs. Du finally felt relieved, for her, her daughter's health and safety are the most important thing, as for the others, when the girl grows up, who hasn't What about a little secret?

    "Auntie, Mi Li has a cold, I want to take her back to rest first." Qin Yao said seeing that Mrs. Du was fine.

    Mi Li was not interested in socializing at this kind of reception at first, and when she heard that she could leave early, she quickly cooperated with Qin Yao and acted out her symptoms of a cold. She sucked her nose twice, her eyes were dull and weak, and she looked like she was about to faint at any moment.

    "Where does Xiaohao live now? Is it far from here? I think Xiaoli is feeling very uncomfortable. Otherwise, I will go to the doctor to see and prescribe some medicine. You should live with me today, so as not to make the cold worse on the road." Is it serious?"

    Well, it seems a bit overacted...

    Mi Li quickly stood up straight, saying that he could hold on!

    "I'll drive her back and we'll be there in ten minutes. Let Qin Hao and Dad stay here to chat with Uncle Du and the others. Mi Li and I will go first."