Chapter 48

Chapter Forty-eight

    That night, Qin Yao stayed with Mi Li in the hospital, answered several phone calls, sent and received emails to check documents, and worked late.

    Mi Li looked at Qin Yao who was working hard, and thought that she hadn't been to the cake shop for several days, so she picked up her mobile phone and sent Ancheng a message to ask about the situation. She was still thinking about opening the shop.

    "Let me think about it again..." After Mi Li proposed to open a branch again, Ancheng did not immediately refuse. An Cheng seldom hesitates in speaking, and from these few points, Mi Li feels that An Cheng seems to have encountered something troublesome.

    "What's wrong?" Mi Li asked.

    "Master Cui's daughter has been ill these two days." An Cheng replied.

    "What's wrong, is it serious?" Mi Li was taken aback. Master Cui often watched her daughter's video, and showed it to her and An Cheng, including Du Siying who went later. She was a cute little girl, why did she suddenly get sick?

    "I had a high fever. I went to the hospital to hang the water for a few days, and I'm fine."

    "Ah... that's good. You said it so seriously, it scared me to death. I thought it was a serious illness."

    Even if it wasn't a serious illness, Mi Li It is estimated that Master Cui is also very anxious these days. Master Cui and his wife are very busy at work. If I haven’t been kidnapped these days, I can change shifts with Master Cui so that he can spend more time with my daughter. It’s a pity that everything has come together. Fortunately, his daughter is fine. .

    "Hey, I can go back tomorrow afternoon or evening at the earliest, and I will take over the next two weeks of classes, so that Master Cui can rest for a few more days." The reason caused trouble to others, and she felt a little sorry.

    "I heard you had an accident, don't worry, you rest first, Master Cui also said it's okay, come back when you get better."

    Mi Li wanted to say something more, and Qin Yao confiscated her phone: "It's late , don't worry about it." Playing with your phone, go to sleep."

    Mi Li glanced at the electronic clock on the wall in shock, and then at Qin Yao in shock, wondering how this person who usually goes to bed at two or three o'clock has the nerve to say ten o'clock is late?

    "It's only ten o'clock!" Mi Li rushes to grab the phone, Qin Yao puts her back behind her, Mi Li sits on the hospital bed and is inconvenient to move, and after trying to grab it a few times, she doesn't get it. The two quarrel for a while, and Mi Li feels that She has no advantage in bed, and she is about to get out of bed when she lifts the quilt.

    "Here, here you are." Qin Yao had had enough teasing, and returned the phone to Mi Li: "Go wash up in another 20 minutes, and go to bed before eleven o'clock."

    Mi Li didn't really want to play with the phone that much, she returned to Ancheng If so, I went to wash up under Qin Yao's care.

    She was kidnapped for several days. It was hot in summer, and she didn't know what the smell was, but when she woke up in the hospital, she was very refreshed. Someone must have scrubbed her.

    Before Du Siying grabbed her arm, Qin Yao would have been jealous, it couldn't be more obvious who wiped her body.

    Mi Li was thinking about this while taking a bath, and beside her was Qin Yao, who had to hang around and watch her wash because she was afraid that she would be too weak to wash and faint. Rao Mi Li is much thicker than before , I still couldn't bear it anymore, so I washed things up in a hurry.