Chapter 44

Chapter Forty-Four

    Mi Li was woken up by a splash of cold water, and the glare of the light forced her to close her eyes again. She felt that the blindfold had slipped down to her neck, and someone grabbed her hair, forcing her to raise her head, and the severe pain from her scalp made her groan in pain.

    "Did you hear that? You are still alive, and I have all the conditions."

    It was Brother Sun's voice. Mi Li opened his eyes and saw a man who was extremely thin in front of him, with sunken eye sockets, sallow skin, and a bald head. Wearing a brown T-shirt, he was talking to the person on the phone. She recognized it. This person was the cleaner who asked her to move her seat twice in the mall.

    She twisted her limbs with difficulty, but she was still bound. The current situation is very bad, the blindfold fell off, but this man did not put it on for her again, which means that he is not afraid that she will see his face, which means that he will definitely kill her.

    "I can satisfy the request you said, but the time tomorrow morning is too tight, and I can't withdraw that much money at once."

    Qin Yao! Mi Li heard Qin Yao's voice from Brother Sun's phone, and cried out.

    "You are not qualified to negotiate terms with me. How to raise money is your own business. Tomorrow morning at 8 o'clock, I will stab her if you come a minute late. How long do you think she can last?"

    "Have you settled?" , Qi Zhen asked his technicians.

    "It's not close." The technician shook his head: "The other party is too cunning, and the timing is just right."

    "Call him in three hours and tell him that the money is ready, but you have to video call the hostages to reconfirm the safety of the hostages." .” Qi Zhen explained to Qin Yao.

    Three hours later, Qin Yao called the kidnapper.

    "I've got the money you asked for, and I'll stop the car at the place you said tomorrow, but I want to make a video call with her, and I want to make sure she's still alive."

    "I've heard the voice for you before." Agree to the video.

    "Just one call, how do I know if it's a recording? If the person is dead, I'll call the police immediately and I won't give you a penny!"

    The kidnapper was silent for a while, then hung up the phone.

    "Maybe it's because I'm afraid that I'll be targeted if I think about it for a long time, so it's okay to continue playing." Qi Zhen instructed.

    Qin Yao dialed again, and the kidnapper picked up after the ring rang a lot: "Video is not allowed, I can allow you to say a word to her."

    "Okay." Qin Yao clenched the phone tightly, she had lost contact with Mi Li. Thirty hours had passed, and every minute of time added made Mi Li's life more dangerous. Even if it wasn't Qi Zhen's strategy, she still wanted to know that Mi Li was still alive.

    "Hello..." The voice from over there was weak, but it was definitely Mi Li's.

    "Mi Li!" Qin Yao's calmness that lasted for a long time finally collapsed at this moment, "Are you okay? Don't be afraid, I will save you."

    "I'm fine... I knew you would come, just like That day in the car, you left, I knew you would come... Ugh!"

    "Hello? Hello!"

    Mi Li's voice ended abruptly, and then changed back to the kidnapper's voice: "Did you hear that? You are alive, but I won't guarantee any more tricks you want to play."