Chapter 19

Chapter Nineteen

    Ancheng's own stores are run so casually, most likely he has no interest in opening a branch. Mi Li came out after washing the dishes and mentioned to him what Shang Jia said last night, but An Cheng refused without hesitation.

    "No, I'm exhausted from just this one store, and I don't want to open a branch."

    "You can hire someone." Cai Wenmin thinks that it's a good opportunity to get in touch with the other party if it's really suitable.

    "Troublesome, I'm too lazy to do it." An Cheng arranged the desserts, found a good angle and took a few photos, and then uploaded them to the computer.

    "Are you going to make it yourself?" Seeing Ancheng's actions, Mi Li was a little surprised. She thought that this kind of posters and leaflets were designed by other people's special design companies.

    "Do you still need to find someone else to do it? An Cheng can easily design such a gadget. You don't know, when he was still in school..."

    Cai Wenmin gave An Cheng a cross-eyed look in the middle of speaking, and swallowed the rest of the words.

    This is the first time that Mi Li has obviously felt unhappy with Ancheng. Maybe Ancheng also had this expression when she called Ancheng for the first time, but she didn't see it with her own eyes at the time. Later, when she came to the store, Ancheng was restless. , but unlike this meeting, the whole person revealed an aura of "don't mess with me".

    Mi Li peeks at Cai Wenmin, Cai Wenmin winks at her as if asking for help, and Mi Li brings over the leftover Xue Mei Niang after filming.

    "Well... if you don't eat these, I will take them away?"

    "Don't! Put it down! No one is allowed to touch my food!" An Cheng looked away from the computer for a second, and he became lively again, as if just now That scene was just Mi Li and Cai Wenmin's illusion.

    Well, it seems that the most effective way to deal with foodies is to lure him with food.

    Cai Wenmin secretly gave Mi Li an OK gesture. Mi Li put the plate back to its original place and looked at the map of Hoi An City. Ancheng adjusted something.

    So she simply stopped watching and concentrated on chatting with Qin Yao.

    Previously, she took photos of the completed Xue Mei Niang and sent them to Qin Yao. Although she does not know how to perform such complicated operations as Ancheng, she does not need to be very professional to send them to Qin Yao for a look. The soft and white ones are already very cute, but if they are repaired with the beautification software that comes with the phone, they will look delicious.

    "I left a portion with less sugar for you."

    Cold desserts such as Xue Mei Niang, with the same amount of sugar, will have a slightly lower sweetness than normal temperature desserts, and Mi Li specially puts less sugar, which feels like Qin Yao should like it.

    "Aren't you afraid that your boss will tell you this time?" Qin Yao replied quickly.

    "Limited pre-sale, President Qin just pays a little more." Mi Li sent a cheap expression.

    In fact, since Mi Li made biscuits for Qin Yao in the store last time, Ancheng told her that it was all right, and she didn't need to report to him every time. Of course, Mi Li never took advantage of the store. I will make up the money, but the tools and materials in the store are more complete, so it is more convenient to do it.