Chapter 32

Chapter Thirty-Two

    Qin Yao walked for ten minutes, but Mi Li's head was still dizzy.

    The soft and moist touch on the tip of the tongue on the lips seemed to be still there, and Mi Li raised her index finger to rub her lips slightly, recalling the details of breathing and blending with Qin Yao just now, laughing like a fool in the car alone, until The driver knocked on the car window, and she hurriedly remembered to wipe her mouth with a tissue, destroying the ambiguous evidence that made people blush.

    Qin Yao's driver didn't talk much. After getting in the car, he greeted Mi Li and exchanged some casual greetings. He didn't ask any embarrassing questions for Mi Li. Before leaving, he left Mi Li a cell phone number, saying that Qin Yao Yao asked her to contact him if she needed a car. Mi Li saved the number, so she probably won't need it. She can take a taxi by herself if she needs to, so she doesn't need to trouble others.

    When she got home, Mi Li had just changed her shoes when she suddenly received a call from Cai Wenmin.

    "Mi Li!" The other end of the phone was full of howling ghosts and wolves, and Cai Wenmin seemed to be deliberately suppressing his voice, which sounded very small, and the background sound almost drowned out his voice.

    "Come to Golden Port ktv soon..."

    Mi Li struggled to hear these words clearly.

    Jingang Ktv...why does it feel so familiar...

    This is not the world Mi Li lives in, and the only things that can make her feel familiar are those that have appeared in the book. Mi Li immediately realized, isn't this the ktv that Mi Ke is going to invite friends to tonight?

    "What's the matter?" Mi Li asked cautiously. She was caught by An Cheng this morning before going out. Could it be that the plot is not over yet, and Qin Yao will continue after leaving?     What Cai Wenmin said, but Mi Li couldn't hear clearly. After saying "Hello" several times, the person over there hung up the phone, and then sent a video request to come over.     Mi Li connected the application in a daze, and the first thing she saw was An Cheng, who was dressed in women's clothes, obviously drunk, jumping up and down with the microphone in his hands, like a convulsion, the camera turned and landed on the sofa next to him After seeing the person on the sofa clearly, Mi Li's eyes widened in astonishment.

    Lying on the sofa was Qin Hao whom she had just met in the afternoon, but he was no longer the well-dressed appearance in the afternoon. He should have been unconscious, his hair was disheveled, and the collar of his shirt was pulled to his chest. Most importantly, his His face was blue and purple, and his cheeks were still flushed abnormally. The color was very rich.

    Cai Wenmin turned off the video and sent a message.

    "Ancheng got too drunk and beat your husband!!! I'm helping him into the box and hiding him, come and help me!"

    The three exclamation marks in a row showed the impact and shock that this incident gave Cai Wenmin.

    How can I save this...

    Ancheng and Cai Wenmin are both her good friends, and it is because of her that Ancheng met Qin Hao. Mi Li hesitated for a while, but decided to go and see it first, and then play it by ear.

    She changed her clothes, went out of the community and thought about it, first went to the opposite supermarket to buy a hat and a mask to wear, and then took a taxi. This ktv is not too far from here, and Mi Li arrived there in about ten minutes.     According to the box number sent by Cai Wenmin, Mi Li found the room, pushed open the door, and was greeted with a magical tone of "spring breeze of reform~".     An Cheng held the microphone and stood on the small stage in the box, waving to Cai Wenmin who was sitting opposite him: "My friends below, please applaud!"     Cai Wenmin sat on the sofa and clapped, looking hopeless.     "New friend, please applaud!" An Cheng waved to Mi Li who had just entered the door.     Mi Li applauded expressionlessly.     What's the situation? ! Mi Li looked at An Cheng who was so excited on the small stage, and felt very messy.     Cai Wenmin wiped his face, feeling exhausted, he pushed Mi Li outside and closed the door, and finally calmed down a bit.     "Why are you dressed like this?" Cai Wenmin looked at Mi Li's outfit from head to toe and said speechlessly.