Chapter 74

Chapter Seventy-Four End

    Mi Li's birthday is in May, the weather has just warmed up but not too hot, so it's just right to go out and play.

    In order to make room for this week's vacation, Qin Yao started to work overtime two months ago to prepare, to do everything that could be done ahead of time, and to schedule things that could not be done ahead of time, and to hurry and hurry, and finally got all the work done two days before Mi Li's birthday. Everything to be arranged has been arranged.

    Before going out, she left her work mobile phone at home and only brought a personal phone. In the past, she often chatted with Mi Li before being interrupted by a work phone call. Since it was a vacation this time, she simply put aside all work and enjoyed the two-person world with Mi Li.

    (The following content is put in the author's words for everyone~)

    The author has something to say: she took Mi Li to a certain seaside town abroad, where there is an island she bought before, and a villa was built on it. Decoration and furniture are done.

    When I first bought it, I thought the environment here was very good, and it was suitable for relaxing after work. As a result, I was exhausted after work. I just wanted to collapse on the bed after working out, and I didn’t want to go all the way to vacation alone.

     But now it was different, she was no longer alone. With a loved one, it is natural to want to share any good things with your lover like a treasure, including this leisure place.

     Mi Li followed Qin Yao to the island and fell in love with it immediately.

     "Wow..." She stood in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows, looking out at the blue water and white sandy beach through the glass. The sea water here is not polluted, clear and bright, shining with dancing golden light in the sun, it is as beautiful as a fairyland on earth.

     When Mi Li was studying, she once wanted to travel to some famous islands, but she had no money when she was studying, and after working, she had money but was not free. Later, she entered this world. After nearly a year of tossing, she finally had money and time. After looking at it, she found that this world did not have the island scenic spot that she was familiar with before.

     She is not obsessed with the island, but this incident is like a small inconspicuous line that was originally hidden in your long list of plans, and suddenly because someone picked a hole in it, It became extremely conspicuous, creating a sense of regret scratching the heart.

    Of course, this feeling only occurs when I think about it, most of the time Mi Li can't think about it.

    She mentioned it to Qin Yao once, when she just woke up one morning, Mi Li said that she dreamed of going to the beach, and by the way, she described to Qin Yao the appearance of several famous seascapes in the world.

    At that time, Qin Yao was about to have an important meeting as soon as she got to work. She memorized the manuscript while washing, listed the key points on a piece of note paper, glanced at it every once in a while, and was distracted by what Mi Li had to say.

    Mi Li was amused by her serious posture of brushing her teeth, holding on to the bathroom door and making jokes non-stop, and the incident was over. She thought that Qin Yao should focus on memorizing the manuscript at that time, but she didn't expect that Qin Yao not only listened to it, but actually found her a place exactly as she described.

    The joy brought to Mi Li by the beautiful scenery of the island is only one aspect, and more happiness comes from his lover who takes his casual words seriously in his heart.