Chapter 42

Chapter Forty-Two

    Mi Li could feel that it was a man who grabbed her, slightly fat. There is no air-conditioning in the safe passage of this shopping mall, and it is hot in summer. This person has been squatting here for an unknown how long, and his arms are sticky, rubbing against Mi Li's face, making her feel sick.

    The most uncomfortable thing is not this. The man covered her mouth and nose with a wet towel or rag. Mi Li guessed that the spray on it might be a drug. In order to stay awake as much as possible, she had to Don't try to control your breathing.

    It's hard, especially in moments of sudden tension like this, where the instinct is to gulp for breath. Mi Li gripped the arm covering her mouth tightly, her nails dug deep into the flesh, trying to hold on for a while longer.

    Qin Yao will soon find out that she is missing and will definitely come to her, she needs to stay awake and leave more clues for Qin Yao.

    "Damn it, this bitch is so strong, tie her hands up!" The man lowered his voice, and there was another accomplice in the passage, who blindfolded Mi Li, and took away her bag and mobile phone. Then Mi Li's hands were tied behind her back with adhesive tape, her ankles were bound, and her mouth was also sealed.

    The wet cloth was removed, and Mi Li could finally breathe freely, but the drug was already taking effect, her brain was groggy, and her limbs were getting heavier and heavier.

    No, I can't sleep yet...

    Mi Li tried to concentrate and keep her brain working. She tried hard to recall everything that happened just now.

    The man who took the tape to tie her up had big hands with rough and calloused pads, and he was probably also a man. These two people stunned her and put a blindfold on her, probably to take her somewhere, and they would not kill her right away. If they want to kill her, they don't need to cover her eyes. You must know that dead people can't tell their looks...

    no matter how Mi Li resists, her consciousness is indeed Little by little.

    "Put it in the box." She heard someone say in a daze.

    The feeling of weightlessness... as if being hugged by someone...

    Mi Li struggled with all her strength, but the man lost her grip and made her fall down. Under the effect of the drug, Mi Li didn't even feel much pain, she was waiting for this opportunity, she let go of the hand behind her back, and she placed a button on the ground without making a sound.

    The button had been pulled from her dress and stuffed into the back pocket of her trousers from the moment she was dragged into the safe passage. She didn't dare to throw it out, fearing that the two people would notice the sound of the button snapping to the ground. Fortunately, they didn't search her carefully.     Mi Li put down the button, twisted it on the ground twice, and rubbed the button to the corner of the wall. The next moment she was picked up again, and the person put her into the box, and the surroundings suddenly darkened, probably because the lid of the box was closed.     "Don't be discovered, don't be discovered..." Mi Li prayed crazily in her heart before losing consciousness. God probably heard her request this time. The light in the safe passage was not very good, so the two left in a hurry, lifted up The box ran straight downstairs, without noticing a small thing protruding from the corner of the wall.     On the other side, Qin Yao bought the popcorn after taking out the ticket, but when she went back to the waiting area, she found that Mi Li was gone.     Went to the bathroom? Qin Yao hoped so, but her intuition was wrong. If Mi Li left, she would not fail to say hello to her. She dialed Mi Li's mobile phone number, and a cold shutdown reminder came from the phone.     problem occurs!     Qin Yao looked around, everyone seemed to be normal, concentrating on their own affairs, and there were people coming here from the escalator in front.     People come and go here, if someone forcibly took Mi Li away, it would be impossible to leave here. Qin Yao's gaze quickly locked onto the safe passage. She threw the popcorn on the trash can beside her, ran towards the safe passage, pushed open the door, the passage was empty and there was no one there.     "Ge Lou, I'm at the entrance of the cinema on the sixth floor. Mi Li is likely to be kidnapped. You send someone to the monitoring room, and then send a few people to guard the exit of the shopping mall to check for suspicious persons. The rest of them come up quickly." Qin Yao hung up After getting off the phone, just as she was about to call Yao Fei again, her gaze fell to the corner of the wall, where a brown button lay quietly.