Chapter 41

Chapter Forty-One

    Mi Li was alone in the office, isolated from all sources of stimulation. Although the aftertaste of shame had not faded, it was not as strong as before. Mi Li sipped her coffee, recalling what Qin Yao said in the car, even the coffee without sugar was a bit sweet.

    "Little President Qin, President Qin is in a meeting, please wait for her in the lounge here." There

    was a lot of noise outside, the voice of talking was accompanied by the sound of chaotic footsteps, it seemed that there were quite a few people coming.

    Mr. Qin... Could it be that Qin Hao is here?

    Just as Mi Li was thinking, she heard Qin Hao's voice: "I'll go to her office and wait for her."

    "You don't have an appointment, so it's already embarrassing for us to rush up like this. Could you please cooperate with our work?" The sound was getting closer and closer, and it had reached the door.

    The footsteps belonging to Qin Hao stopped: "I also need to make an appointment to see my sister?"

    Oh, what I said, doesn't your wife have to make an appointment when she sees you?

    Mi Li could imagine Qin Hao's expression, it must be disdain mixed with surprise. While mocking in her heart, she wondered if she should find a place to hide. However, there is basically no place to hide in this office as far as the eye can see. There is a cubicle, but there is a fingerprint lock on the door, and then it is under the table, but in case Qin Hao does not sit on the sofa after entering, he will sit on Qin Yao's chair, and then he will sit on the chair and squat alone. Wouldn't it be more embarrassing for two people to meet under the table?

    Mi Li's hesitation took a little time, and Qin Hao had already opened the door and entered.

    "It's you?" Qin Hao only raised his eyebrows when he first saw her, and then frowned dissatisfiedly: "Qin Yao actually takes you with her to work?"

    Qin Hao's reaction was a bit beyond Mi Li's expectations, she thought He would be even more surprised. From his tone, it seems that he already knows about her relationship with Qin Yao, but she has only been with Qin Yao for a few days. Could it be that Mi Ke told him yesterday?

    "Koke went to see you yesterday? What did you tell her?" Qin Hao asked.

    Eh... It seems that Qin Hao is not fully aware of what happened yesterday, so how did he know?

    Mi Li was still guessing wildly, but Qin Hao was already displeased with her repeated behaviors of ignoring his own problems. He sat down on the sofa next to Mi Li, kicked Mi Li's foot lightly with his toe, and said with some displeasure, "I'm asking you something!" After

    being kicked by Qin Hao, Mi Li withdrew her foot, without any hesitation. Fazai continued to pretend to be dead, so he had no choice but to answer: "I didn't say anything. She said she was going to work in a cake shop. I didn't think it was suitable, so I asked her to go back."

    Qin Hao leaned on the back of the sofa with his arms folded, and didn't speak for a while, and also Believe it or not.

    When he didn't open his mouth, Mi Li was so happy to treat him as nothing, and took a mobile phone to read the news casually, ignoring him.

    After a while, Qin Hao suddenly spoke again: "She told me yesterday that she was not the one who saved me before, and told me not to look for her again."

    Mi Li: "???"

    No, this plot shouldn't be Did Qin Hao discover it by himself? Why did Mi Ke confess on his own initiative?