Chapter 38

Chapter Thirty-eight

    In the evening Qin Yao came to pick up Mi Li from get off work, she still waited outside the store as usual, and went to the parking lot downstairs of the company together after Mi Li came out.

    "Did you work overtime today?" Mi Li asked after sitting in the car and fastening her seat belt.

    "Well, don't you have a rest on Monday? I'll go and do some things that I can handle in these two days in advance, so that I can be free to accompany you on Monday." Qin Yao turned the steering wheel and drove out of the parking lot.

    At the beginning of the night, this strange city is no longer so strange to Mi Li.

    After her father passed away, she once felt very lonely. Although she had friends and colleagues, the family relationship was still irreparable. She once fantasized about her lover, and she had a vague perception of her sexuality, not so sure, so in her fantasy, that person was very vague, until she saw Qin Yao, and in getting along with Qin Yao, this person The outline of the outline became clear little by little.

    It's the feeling of "ah, so I like this", so what I like is this kind of personality, this kind of life attitude, and this kind of behavior habits. I never thought of it, but I take it for granted.

    "What are you thinking?" Qin Yao sensed Mi Li's strangeness today.

    Mi Li told Qin Yao about Cai Wenmin, and today Cai Wenmin's reaction touched her a bit.

    "Actually, I can understand him a little bit. On our side... I mean, among the people I know, many people are hiding themselves."

    "It's normal. Family members hide a lot of secrets from each other. They feel that Being different from the general public is embarrassing, but in fact they hide a lot more embarrassing things than this."

    When Qin Yao said this, his tone was light, with a little sarcasm, and Mi Li immediately thought of it Qin Yao's cheating father.

    "Then what do you think? Do you also want to hide yourself?" Qin Yao stopped the car at the red light and turned to look at Mi Li with very serious eyes.

    Mi Li was stunned by Qin Yao's gaze, she couldn't help stretching out her hand to caress Qin Yao's side face, and replied: "I also have some things that I don't want everyone to know, but I think I'm very lucky There is someone who doesn't have to hide anything from her."

    Including her background, if Qin Yao asked, she would also say. It is a very happy thing to have someone who can completely open up her heart in front of her. Mi Li just said this, and her eyes couldn't help but bend. Even in a dim car, she can still see The tiny light shining in her eyes was the joy and joy that she didn't want to hide and couldn't hide at all.     "Hey! Qin Yao, you beast! The light is green, camera!" Mi Li didn't know where he had provoked Qin Yao just now, and she was talking hard, but Qin Yao suddenly rushed over to kiss such a serious topic. She, in broad daylight, is simply not human!     "It's already night, how can you say it's in broad daylight!" Qin Yao said innocently.     "That's a metaphor! Do you understand the metaphor? There are cars in the front, back, left, and left, and there are cameras at the intersection!" Mi Li frantically wiped her face. Just now when Qin Yao came to hold her down, she broke away, and the kiss behind her The car honked crazily, and Qin Yao had no choice but to regretfully kiss her side face, leaving a bright red lip mark on her face.     "Miss Qin, you are still half a public figure, can you pay attention? If you continue like this, it will be on the news sooner or later. I have already thought of the headline for you--'Shocked! The eldest lady of the Qin Group disregarded the traffic rules and even Do this kind of thing in the car'."     "No way, who told you to look at me with that kind of eyes."     "What kind of eyes?"     "It's the kind of looking..." Qin Yao couldn't help laughing. Li cleared his throat with blank eyes, and said seriously: "You don't want to hear me say it."     Mi Li was stunned for a moment, and then realized what Qin Yao was going to say, if it wasn't for Qin Yao Still holding the steering wheel, she was about to pounce on her and pinch her.     Didn't she just smile? Now it's so strict to talk about a relationship, what are you looking for when you smile? ? ? Still not making people laugh?