Chapter 63

Chapter 63

    It's not easy to be a benefactor. To support a goddess, you have to work hard to make money.

    After Mi Li took over the store in Ancheng, she has done a lot of work that Ancheng has never done before, such as returning to customers, improving the variety and taste of desserts sold in the store; establishing a membership system, improving member points and preferential activities; contacting for cooperation The takeaway platform of the company has launched several sandwiches and snacks for white-collar workers who work nearby, and provides delivery services; Weibo has been opened, but it only posts some photos from time to time, which basically means that it is no longer in business, and the official account is even worse. I haven't taken care of it yet...

    Even so, the turnover and profit of the store are now several times higher than when An Cheng was there. Mi Li recruited two satisfied pastry chefs, as well as cashiers and shopping guides, and finally freed herself to concentrate on store planning.

    When doing these tasks, both Ke Qi and Qin Yao gave her a lot of useful advice.

    After getting along for three months, Mi Li felt that Ke Qi was a pretty good partner. It’s just that there was no suitable store on the street that Keqi was optimistic about. Either the location was too remote or the storefront was too small. Mi Li herself was also paying attention to other places. Just to be cautious, she and Keqi decided to wait and see.

    On the other side, Qin Hao agreed to Qin Yao's solution after thinking about it for three days.

    Qin Yao took over his project and received a small amount of funding from the board of directors - there are still many people on the board of directors who are not optimistic about this project and think it is too risky, including her who has hardly appeared in the company Father.

    In the end, her grandfather Xu Qixiang got her the money by publicly saying that he would believe in her ability and would take risks and responsibilities with her.

    "Qin Yao..." That night, Mi Li finally wrote the first article on the official account that she had been holding back for three days. She slumped on the sofa and wanted to rest her head on Qin Yao's lap.

    Qin Yao picked up the notebook and put it aside to make room for her. She also stretched her arms and rubbed her sore shoulders and neck. During this period of time, she was too busy. She could only spare half an hour a day for simple exercise, and she hadn't practiced for a long time.

    After rubbing her own, she massaged Mi Li's browbones and temples for a while.

    "Qin Yao, is there anything you want to buy recently?" Mi Li felt so comfortable after being massaged by Qin Yao, she felt that she could fall asleep after lying down for a while.

    Qin Yao thought for a while, and said, "No, what's the matter?"

    Mi Li turned over, put her arms under her chin, lay on Qin Yao's body and asked, "Have you not bought anything for a long time? I mean something Clothes, cosmetics, and some small things.”

    Qin Yao and she are usually very busy, and rarely go to offline stores to buy things, and buy online. Mi Li noticed it recently. Apart from replenishing some used daily consumables, Qin Yao hasn't bought anything online for at least a month.

    Hearing what Mi Li said, Qin Yao remembered that she hadn't bought those messy gadgets for a while. As for clothes and cosmetics, the cooperating brand merchants would send some of their new products over regularly, but Qin Yao's I was too busy for a while, and my things were piled up in the company and I didn't take them home.