Chapter 3

third chapter

    Time passed by, and the smell of food gradually diffused from the kitchen.

    Mi Ke poked his head out from the kitchen and asked curiously: "What are you doing? Why is it so long?"

    Mi Li noticed the abrupt pause in Mi Ke's words, and guessed that he might have meant to say "Xiang" , and then remember that her personality is to spare no effort to black her sister, any words of praise are just to dig a hole around the corner, and you can't praise it even if you don't dig a hole.

    Seeing Mi Ke's expression of great anticipation and fear of revealing it, so he desperately suppressed it, Mi Li just found it funny.

    Thinking about the vicious female supporting roles in these Ba Zong novels, they are also quite miserable. They work hard to create conflicts between the male and female protagonists every day, and all their energy is revolved around the male and female protagonists. They have neither enjoyed the food wholeheartedly nor relaxed their bodies and minds. After spending the holiday, all the plots are finally seen through, and the bamboo basket is empty, so why bother?

    "It's almost ready, wait another ten minutes." Mi Li prepared the cold dishes, and there are two other dishes that can be fried in the pan. After the frying, the beef brisket and grilled wings will be ready.

    Finding that his knife skills were basically useless, Mi Li improved the menu in time, but the chicken wings had already been grilled, so he still had to ask Qin Yao for help when arranging the dishes later.

    The food was served, and it was just before twelve o'clock, which was just the right time.

    The six dishes are delicious, and I don't know how they taste.

    Qin Yao moved the chopsticks first, then Qin Hao, and then Mi Ke.

    The rice chestnut waited for them to start before picking up the chopsticks to taste it. The potatoes were soft and tasty, the beef was tender and chewy, the chicken wings were smooth and juicy, and the remaining dishes were all cooked properly and tasted delicious.

    Fortunately, it is only the knife skills that have degenerated. This can be temporarily covered up by avoiding certain dishes that are more demanding on knife skills. If you lose control over the amount of seasoning and the heat, you really have to start from scratch. Come again.

    A meal was eaten quietly. The brothers and sisters of the Qin family have a tradition of not talking when they eat. As for Mi Ke, she should have spared no effort to discredit the heroine at the dinner table. According to the description in the book, the heroine is probably only at the level of being able to cook meals. Mi Ke grasped this point accurately and exposed the shortcomings of the heroine to the hero. How about consolidating the results of victory?

    But this time Mi Ke didn't say anything. I don't know if it's because of Mi Li's cooking that she can't find any flaws, or it's because it's so delicious that she's addicted to the food without being distracted.

    Mi Li thinks it's probably the latter - Mi Ke gnawed on the chicken wings so much that he almost lost his image, which shows that he couldn't take care of her.

    When the food was finished, Mi Ke wiped his mouth, probably finally thought of the purpose of this trip, suddenly let out an "ah", and then rolled off the table clutching his stomach.

    Maybe eating too much would affect IQ. Mi Ke didn't perform well in flopping. He hit his head hard on the chair and made a muffled "boom". Mi Li felt pain for her when he looked at it.