Chapter 20

Chapter Twenty

    Mi Li went upstairs and went next door first. Shang Jia was still working overtime and did not come back. Sister Tao gave Mi Li Shangjia's WeChat account, and Shang Jia immediately passed after Mi Li added it.

    "Are you still working overtime at this late hour?" Mi Li sent the message first.

    "Yeah! I'll quit my job when I save some more money. I'll be a dog to clients every day, and I'm full of anger!"

    Shang Jia is probably angry, but after all, he is an old salesman for many years, and his temper changes very quickly. Immediately after complaining, he asked about Mi Li Ancheng's decision like a normal person.

    Mi Li told Shang Jia a modified version of An Cheng's words. Shang Jia felt very sorry when she found out, and told them to think about it again. If they change their minds, they can tell her at any time.     To be honest, Mi Li was a little moved by the opportunity that Shang Jia mentioned, and since Ancheng's business seems to be a success, Mi Li would not be surprised if one day he announced that he would quit. If the other party is really reliable, it would be a good choice to cooperate with someone to invest in opening a dessert shop.     It's just...     Mi Li glanced at the balance in her bank card. As a heroine who was bullied since she was a child, the money in a few bank cards is not as much as Mi Li has saved in the past two years. Forget it, let's be honest Really work.     On Monday, when Mi Li went to the store in the morning, Ancheng's posters and leaflets hadn't been printed yet, so there was no need to push new products for the time being. Mi Li prepares today's goods and asks An Cheng for half a day off.     "Xiao Lili, I think I can still be rescued, can you really not love me again?" An Cheng held his heart and made a very hurt look.     "What do you love? We have this kind of affection between us?" Mi Li didn't understand what An Cheng was acting on.     "Aren't you planning to go to another store for an interview and then abandon me?"     "I didn't..."     Mi Li was stunned for a second, and probably understood An Cheng's brain circuit. Ancheng said those "rhetoric words" yesterday, and he probably felt a little disturbed in the army. Just today, Mi Li came to ask for leave again, so he thought that Mi Li was disappointed in him and prepared to run away.

    Seeing An Cheng like this is really pitiful. Alas, what's wrong with wanting to be a salted fish? She herself gave up looking for a job with a professional counterpart and a higher salary to become a pastry chef. Isn't it the same choice as salted fish in the eyes of others?

    Thinking of this, Mi Li decided to comfort An Cheng.

    "I don't want to change jobs, I just want to go to Wuyuan Bridge..."

    "What are you going to Wuyuan Bridge for?" Before Mi Li could answer An Cheng, he suddenly realized: "Ah, I got it! Are you going to find that scum of yours? Male husband?"

    Mi Li hesitated for a while, what to say to An Cheng, Qin Hao told her not to tell others about the divorce, and now that the divorce certificate is not in hand, Mi Li still has to be controlled by Qin Hao. But she asked the boss for leave. Since the boss asked, it seemed a bit unreasonable not to explain the reason clearly.

    "I have some personal matters..."

    Mi Li was interrupted by An Cheng just as she started.

    "Hey, don't talk about that! It just so happens that there is a milk tea shop over there that tastes really good. Remember to bring me three cups when you come back!"

    Seeing An Cheng's excited expression, Mi Li really didn't know what to do. To complain that he can remember that there is a delicious milk tea shop there, or should he complain that he wants to drink three cups at a time.