Chapter 66

Chapter 66

    "Qin Yao," Wang Zhuting spoke first, she called Qin Yao, then looked at Mi Li with a sarcasm, "Hey, isn't this Qin Hao's ex-wife? I heard that after you married Qin Hao, he was out every day The fool just ignores you, and divorced you as soon as you made trouble? It’s really pitiful. But you are probably a blessing in disguise. Fortunately, you have divorced early, Qin Hao is miserable now.”

    Mi Li saw it for the first time Some people are so eccentric when meeting someone for the first time, even the heroine's stepmother, Chen Yu, came in after a while, Qin Hao and Mi Zhixin first took the lead in criticizing her, and then followed her.

    And what's wrong with me? It's as if I divorced Qin Hao because I was jealous and sassy, ​​why don't you write novels with such a big brain?

    This is Qin Yao's grandfather's house. Mi Li scolded her back because of her bad manners, but Qin Yao didn't have such scruples anymore, bullying her baby in person, treating her like a dead person?

    "Auntie, you are free at home every day. If you can't speak, why don't you enroll in a class to learn. If you behave like this to a guest who visits our house for the first time, you will lose our family's face if you spread the word."     Wang Zhuting was usually mean . I'm used to it. Xu Yarong's family also includes Qin Yao, Qin Hao and other relatives. For the sake of her dead husband, orphans and widows, they don't bother to argue with her. Let her say whatever she likes, and just ignore it. So she got used to being domineering, and kicked the iron board for the first time.     She blushed with anger, pointed at Qin Yao's nose and cursed: "Why did you talk to me? Your Qin family is amazing, aren't you? Look at what happened to your younger brother, his today is your tomorrow!"     Qin Yao didn't agree Angry with her, he only raised the corners of his mouth slightly, and sarcastically said: "I don't need to worry about my tomorrow, but I see that you don't seem to be doing well recently, it's been half a month of winter, why are you wearing this dress?" The clothes are still from last year? How about I give you some of them?"     "Who can't afford a few clothes!" Wang Zhuting was furious: "Who do you look down on?"     "Of course I know my aunt can afford it, just to wear clothes Let’s also talk about collocation, it doesn’t look good just by piling up money on your body.”

    Qin Yao glanced at Wang Zhuting's clothes and said, "Auntie with a dark complexion like you, wearing this khaki dress makes you look ashamed. I wanted to say that when I saw you wearing this color dress last year, but I thought I can’t see each other a few times a year. I should change it when we meet next time. Just bear with it. Why is it still like this today? Buy some new ones for a change. You really don’t know how to wear them to look good on me. I don't mind helping you pick and choose."

    Wang Zhuting has always been unilaterally criticizing others, and has never been beaten back by others. And Qin Yao has been in the business field for so many years, and she doesn't know how many times she has gone through large and small business negotiations.     She manages so many subordinates, and she hasn't trained much in the past two years. When she first started, not all of her subordinates obeyed her, and not all of them were easy to use. It took Qin Yao a long time to tame these things People, their abilities are also increasing day by day, and dealing with this kind of low-level language is like a child's play.     Wang Zhuting was so angry that he couldn't speak, he raised his hand and was about to hit Qin Yao on the mouth, Qin Yao would not let her succeed, so he grabbed Wang Zhuting's hand tightly, Wang Zhuting trembled all over, turned his head and shouted at Xu: "Do it!" Ah! People are going to beat your mother to death, why are you watching a play beside me!"     Why do you have a helper, and my little Meili doesn't have one? Look down on her big sister, right?     Taking advantage of Wang Zhuting being restrained by Qin Yao and unable to move, Mi Li said brazenly from the side, "Hey, this aunt! Pengci doesn't take you like this, you want to hit someone first, and then pretend that others want to beat you to death? When     Wang Zhuting heard Mi Li call her "Auntie", she almost lost her anger. She cursed loudly at Xu Zhu, who stood indifferently by the side: "You white-eyed wolf, useless thing, do you want me to die?     " Followed by a series of particularly nasty words, Mi Li was almost dumbfounded by the nasty words.     Although the Xu family is not as rich as the Qin family now, it has been passed down for several generations. It is not the kind of nouveau riche who got rich overnight, but a real wealthy family. No matter how fierce the fights are in this kind of family, on the surface, a member of a wealthy family should have the decency and upbringing. Why is Wang Zhuting acting like a street shrew?