Chapter 68

Chapter 68

    On the way home, Mi Li mentioned this to Qin Yao, and Qin Yao said helplessly, "Actually, I don't remember saying that at all. I was only young at that time. How could I know these things? I guess they dislike Qin Hao and the others." It's dirty. A boy of four, five, seven or eight years old, crawls here and there, and the aunt who takes care of the family can crawl out of the yard without seeing it."

    Qin Yao doesn't remember it, but her second aunt But he still remembers clearly that every year and holidays he always has to say something in front of Qin Yao.

    "I think she mentioned it too much. She said it every year. After listening to it for a long time, I think it is true. It is much better to find a girl who is beautiful and soft than a boy who is narcissistic and arrogant."

    "Really Is that so?" Mi Li didn't believe it.

    "It's true." Qin Yao is innocent.

    "But why do I feel otherwise? Your second aunt also said that after that, you always followed her in a small car, chasing her and asking her to marry you a wife!"

    Qin Yao: "..."

    Why does her second aunt talk about everything, she has never seen someone who can bully her niece so much! If I had known, I wouldn't have left Mi Li alone to chat with her!

    "That's all she lied to me! She asked me if I don't like boys, if I want to introduce a girlfriend to me, and if I want to marry a wife."

    "Why do you remember? You just said that you don't even remember Already!" Mi Li immediately caught the loophole in her words and asked.

    Qin Yao was only young at that time, and Mi Li knew that what she said should be the truth, but she couldn't help but want to see Qin Yao suffer.

    God knows how envious she was when she heard Xu Yarong talk about it. I didn't expect that a black-bellied person like Qin Yao would be so cute when she was a child, and could be played around by her second aunt.

    Thinking of the miniature version of Qin Yao following Xu Yarong in a small car, asking her childishly when she will find a wife for her, Mi Li felt that his blood tank was almost empty.

    She only hated that she didn't know Qin Yao at that time, if she could tease Qin Yao just like Xu Yarong teased Qin Yao back then, she would be satisfied for the rest of her life!

    Qin Yao was left speechless by Mi Li's question. She didn't even know what a daughter-in-law was at that time, so how could she pester her second aunt to find her a wife? She knew it must be her second aunt coaxing her to say of.

    While waiting for the red light, she glanced at Mi Li, very good, it was that look that wanted to be bullied again, she won't bully her hard today... Forget it, I still can't bully her too hard, If you scare people, you may not see such an attractive side of her in the future.

    Mi Li still didn't know what she was about to face, and seeing that Qin Yao couldn't answer, she was extremely proud.

    Although she couldn't make fun of Qin Yao when she was a child, now and then she can occasionally go around Qin Yao by surprise, and it is very pleasant to see Qin Yao being blocked by her and having nothing to say. Although the probability is only once a month, but once is enough for her to be proud for a month.

    She can even get Qin Yao in, who can say that she is not witty? !

    The smug Mi Li told Qin Yao a lot of interesting things she heard from Xu Yarong along the way. Qin Yao laughed with her from time to time about the stupidity she committed when she was a child, without revealing her true intentions at all.