Chapter 17

Chapter Seventeen

    "Where did she touch you?" Qin Yao slammed on the brakes. If it wasn't for the seat belt, Mi Li felt that she could take off from the seat.

    Fortunately, there are few cars in this area, and the entire road is almost empty at the moment. If you do this in the downtown area, you may have to rear-end.

    "I just grabbed my arm..."

    "What else?"

    "It's gone this time!"

    Just as Mi Li finished speaking, her phone rang suddenly. Under Qin Yao's gaze, she took out the phone, and then thought Just click on the outside.

    The caller was from an unfamiliar number, but as soon as the person opened his mouth, Mi Li knew it was Qin Hao.

    "Come to me with your documents on Monday to get a divorce." Qin Hao hung up immediately after finishing speaking.

    Mi Li was falling into the stupor of "Damn it, he agreed just now" when the phone rang again.

    "Don't tell anyone about this!" Hang up.

    Mr. Qin Ba, with your style of calling, those who know it say you are cool, but those who don't know it think you are trying to save phone bills! And "don't tell others" seems impossible, your sister already knows...

    Uh, but it's your sister, and it's not considered "others"... Right...

    seeing that Mi Li didn't answer the phone for a long time . After speaking, Qin Yao asked, "Have you repented?"

    "No, no, no!" Mi Li hurriedly explained, "I didn't expect him to agree suddenly, obviously he was still unwilling to come when I told him before. Could it be Du Siying?" The

    more Mi Li thought about it, the more she felt that this must be the case. Du Siying asked her if she really wanted to divorce Qin Hao, but she might not believe it completely after asking her. The best way is to let her marry Qin Hao. Forget it, even if it is fake, it will become real.     Unexpectedly, Du Siying had a way to make Qin Hao let go. It seems that the reason why the female supporting roles in the original text have no fighting power in front of the male lead is entirely because they put all their fighting power into dealing with the female lead.

    Thinking of this, Mi Li's forehead suddenly brightened, as if he had discovered a new way of self-help.

    "You want to divorce Qin Hao, but he doesn't agree, why didn't you tell me?" Just when Mi Li was thinking about whether he could win over a few more supporting girls, Qin Yao suddenly asked.

    "I thought I should be able to solve it..." Mi Li replied. Although Qin Yao is a thigh, but the thigh should be used at critical moments, if there is anything to do, rely on the thigh to help solve the problem, what if the thigh is broken!

    "But you told Du Siying." Qin Yao said quietly, "Why did you tell her but not me? Could it be that her legs are thicker than mine?"

    Mi Li: "???"

    Qin Yao restarted the car, and the speed was very fast Slowly, a bicycle passed by outside, and the rider looked back at them, with a big "unbelievable" written in his eyes.

    "You have new thighs, will you still make me biscuits?" Qin Yao's tone was very resentful, just like the speed of this resentful car.

    "Of course! Wait, what's the matter with the 'new thighs'?"

    "Didn't you treat me as a thigh before? You asked me to go to the kitchen on purpose when you ate for the first time. Every time I helped you You will be very good from now on." Qin Yao felt wronged.