Chapter 72

Chapter 72

    Now Mi Li not only has to worry about Qin Yao's safety, but also herself. The car was called by Aisha, and it is hard to say if the driver is an accomplice, especially when Mi Li found out that the direction of the car was completely opposite to the hotel and the company Qin Yao was going to today, so she was even more panicked.

    She has been kidnapped once, and there is still a shadow in her heart. The last time she was able to keep calm when she was arrested, it was because she knew that Qin Yao would come to rescue her soon, but it is different now. Qin Yao may not be able to protect herself. Catch, she and Qin Yao are likely to die.

    Mi Li desperately wanted to push the car door open, and at this moment, she couldn't care less about whether it was more dangerous to jump out of the car or fall into the hands of others. But the car door was locked, so she couldn't jump even if she wanted to.

    The driver kept chattering, occasionally interspersed with a few English words, but he didn't speak English very well, with a strong accent, and Mi Li lost his bearings, and his mind was full of getting out of the car I went to find Qin Yao, but I couldn't tell what the driver was talking about, so I kept asking the driver to stop repeatedly.

    The two of you said yours and the other said mine. The car was full of quarrels. Mi Li simply pressed the window of the car, stretched out her head and hands, and shouted for help outside. The driver seemed frightened by her dangerous action, and finally stepped on the brakes. Mi Li heard the sound of the door unlocking, and immediately opened the door and got out of the car.

    She couldn't trust anyone around her now, and she didn't dare to take a taxi easily, so she ran for several streets before getting into another taxi.

    The driver of this car was very fluent in English. Mi Li gave the driver half of his cash and borrowed his mobile phone to call Qin Yao, but no one answered. She was so anxious that she kept urging the driver to hurry up, and at the same time dialed Ge Lou's phone. After a lot of effort, she didn't lose her mind completely, and told Ge Lou the matter concisely, asking him if he knew where Qin Yao was now. .

    "The current location shows that she has returned to the hotel..." Ge Lou replied.

    Mi Li had reported to the driver the address of the company that Qin Yao was going to visit today, but upon hearing Ge Lou's words, she quickly told the driver to go to the hotel instead.

    Her luck seems to be okay today, all the intersections along the way are green lights, and she can go unimpeded, which makes Mi Li can't help but hope that this is a good omen, and she must find Qin Yao before she falls into their trap.

    Turning the corner, the hotel is in front of you. As soon as Mi Li got out of the car, before the door was closed, she saw Qin Yao coming out of the hotel. She walked quickly, followed by Aisha wearing sunglasses. Qin Yao rushed out of the hotel, reaching out to pull the door of a silver-gray car, Aisha seemed to want to stop her, but Qin Yao was unmoved.

    Mi Li had never seen this car before, so it was most likely arranged by Qin Nan. Maybe they used her as an excuse to deceive Qin Yao somewhere, and after all, Aisha had worked under Qin Yao for many years, so she would have some feelings no matter what, maybe because they couldn't bear to see her fall into danger, and at the last moment their conscience When she found out, she wanted to stop her, but Qin Yao was worried about Mi Li, so she obviously didn't listen.

    Mi Li ran towards Qin Yao, yelling at her not to get in the car. Qin Yao seemed to have heard it, raised her head and glanced at her, and at the same time opened the car door with her hand.