Chapter 73

Chapter 73

    Qin Yao's entry not only shocked Qin Nan, but also shocked the reporters present and the management and guests who came to the meeting. The cameras and everyone's eyes turned to her, and the entire conference hall was filled with whispers.

    "Isn't she lying in the hospital, so she will appear here?"

    "Look at her, she is not injured at all."

    "What's going on? Was her previous injury fake?"

    "Shh, There is a good show to watch."

    The people who came to the conference today are not idiots. It's okay for Qin Nan to deceive the people who don't know the truth. Reporters have been doing this business all year round. tricky. Even if the other managers and guests attending the meeting were not sure whether the previous incident was a coincidence or Qin Nan manipulated it, they could guess that it was all a game between Qin Nan and Qin Yao now that Qin Yao appeared.

    "I'm sorry I'm late." Qin Yao nodded slightly to everyone, and there were no extra seats on or off the stage at this time, Mi Li got up, Qin Yao sat in her seat, and waved to the stage : "Go on."     This position is clearly at the back of the meeting hall, but since Qin Yao sat here, it seems to be the center of the meeting hall in the eyes of everyone, and she is the leader of the meeting .     When the manager who was speaking saw Qin Yao, he knew that his team stood a little early. He turned his head to look at Qin Nan, wanting to ask him what to do now, but Qin Nan completely ignored him, the smile on his face that was sure of success disappeared, replaced by the anger after being tricked.     The audience in the audience and in front of the computer were still watching...     The manager of Dadongong broke out in a sweat. He didn't get instructions from Qin Nan, so he had to wipe his forehead. When he wanted to continue speaking, he found the memorized manuscript All because of the shock and shock brought about by Qin Yao's sudden appearance, he forgot everything.     Fortunately, he has the habit of carrying the manuscript on his body, and he doesn't care about the demeanor of speaking out of the manuscript at this time. It would be good if he can keep his voice steady and finish reading.

    He finished reading the manuscript tremblingly, and the next step was the reporter's questioning session. This kind of face-to-face battle between the heirs is too explosive. One or two of the reporters are like chicken blood. They have thought up countless sharp and exciting questions. They all want to ask questions first, but Qin Yao snatches them at the forefront.

    I don't know who passed the microphone to Qin Yao. Qin Yao "hello" tried the sound, and then asked a few questions about the manager who spoke just now. She sharply pointed out that the data inside was adulterated. After several confrontations, the manager couldn't stand it anymore and turned his head to look at Qin Nan frequently.

    Of course he knew that the data was false. Qin Maorong retired from the background at the end of September this year. Although no acting chairman was formally appointed during this period, Qin Nan was actually in charge of the group's work.

    Qin Maorong is just like Qin Hao before, his personal presence in the Qin Group is too strong, and his withdrawal will have a great impact on the group. Qin Nan, a young man who had never really been a top leader, realized that everything was stretched after taking over the burden. It was his limit to barely maintain this quarter's performance without a big dive. How could he make a breakthrough? growth of.

    But this was his first public meeting, and subordinates had asked him how he would report. It is actually normal for the company to change its leader, resulting in fluctuations in performance in the next quarter or even half a year. It's just that Qin Nan was probably lost in the lies he made up. He thought that it would be a shame for a genius like him to announce that the group's performance under his leadership was not as good as the previous quarters, and to announce it to the employees and the public. The year-end summary of this kind of thing is very watery, so naturally no one will compare it to the truth.