Chapter 46

Chapter Forty-Six

    Qin Yao refused to take Mi Li with her, so Mi Li hugged Qin Yao and did not let go, acting coquettishly and cute, using the stunt of "I don't listen, I don't listen", or she would pretend to be dead, since it is impossible to let go anyway.

    Qin Yao cared about the needle on the back of her hand, so she dared not pull it hard. The two confronted each other for a long time, and Mi Li won a complete victory.

    Considering that Mi Li's body still needs to be hospitalized for observation, Qin Yao went out and made a phone call. Mi Li didn't know how she negotiated with the police. Anyway, after a long time, Qi Zhen and another police officer showed up at the door of the ward with Yang Yixiao.

    I heard that Yang Yixiao was directly taken away at the company this morning. She still had makeup on her face, and she didn't look very distressed, but she should have been interrogated at the police station, and she looked very haggard.

    "Miss Qin, I brought you the man, but if you ask questions, our police officers must be by the side to take notes, and I also need to watch the suspect here." Qi Zhen pulled a chair over for Yang Yixiao to sit on , and he sat on the accompanying bed behind her. Qin Yao agreed to Qi Zhen's request.     The room was very quiet, no one spoke, and no one asked questions, which was exactly what Yang Yixiao wanted, so that she would not have to bother to deal with it. However, this kind of quietness did not make her feel good. Even if Qin Yao hadn't spoken yet, just looking at her like this made her feel like a light on her back.     She must be thinking about how to make me suffer, Yang Yixiao thought, it is too easy for people like them to make her suffer. From the moment she was arrested, she knew that she would not be given a light sentence. The current interrogations are not torture, and the darkness will begin when she goes to prison.     She thought she had made enough mental preparations, but when she faced Qin Yao, she realized that she was far less brave than she imagined.     "Quickly ask whatever you want, I have nothing to say to you." In order to escape this kind of silent pressure, Yang Yixiao would rather choose to answer the question.     "Why did you do this?" Mi Li asked before Qin Yao could speak.

    Mi Li didn't know exactly what evidence the police had, but according to the information obtained by Qin Yao's subordinates, the evidence was sufficient and definitely enough to sue Yang Yixiao. She didn't doubt that Yang Yixiao was involved, but she didn't know why Yang Yixiao did it.

    "No reason, just hate you?" Yang Yixiao replied.

    "Secretary Yang, Qin Hao and I have almost no contact with each other, and Qin Yao has no grievances with you. I can't figure out why you did this. Are there other people involved in this matter? Someone instructed you to do this Do you?"

    Yang Yixiao sneered: "Mi Li, do you know what I hate about you the most? I just hate the way you look like a white lotus, you don't have to do anything, you don't have any skills, if it weren't for that sentence Just because you deserve to sit here and talk to me? What do you want to say? 'I know you're innocent', right? I'm sorry no one instructed me, but you just make me feel sick."     Mi Limian Expressionless: "Oh, I would like to trouble the police comrade over there to record it. This person has a bad attitude, knows that he is guilty but has no remorse, and has no sign of admitting his mistakes. Please remember to refer to it when sentencing comrades in the future."     Yang Yi Xiao: "...Mi Li! You are shameless!"     "Secretary Yang, look at me, the Holy Mother, you think you hate me. I am no longer the Holy Mother, and to be honest, you call me shameless again." Mi Li spread her hands, her expression was like Both headache and helpless: "Hey, how can you be so     fickle ? Also, who told you that I want to say that you are innocent? Don't you have any points in your heart?" He laughed out loud, was glared at by their captain, and quickly sat up straight, pretending to be serious about taking notes.     Before this was over, Mi Li turned to Qin Yao and asked doubtfully, "That's how Qin Hao recruits people? It's a miracle that their company hasn't collapsed yet.     " Make it work."     Qin Yao originally wanted to threaten Yang Yixiao to speak up when she first started talking, but Mi Li seemed to want to talk to her again, thinking that Mi Li just said that Qin Hao had been scolded and felt very comfortable, She didn't make a sound.