Chapter 6

Chapter Six

    Preparations lasted two days.

    On Saturday morning, Mi Li came to the store early in the morning and baked egg tarts and other items that needed to be baked one by one.

    The tart crust is made in advance. Mi Li specially suggested that Ancheng move the freshly baked area to the outer side, so that the sweet smell of baked cakes can float through the window to the street outside, attracting the attention of passers-by .

    In order to welcome the opening, Ancheng dressed very special today. How special is it? Especially when Mi Li saw him for the first time, she didn't recognize him.

    The smoky pink Victorian style lo skirt is paired with dark auburn long curly hair, and a pair of brown leather shoes are on her feet. The facial features are very three-dimensional with shadow powder and highlighter powder. She looks like a tall lo girl of mixed race.

    Not just the first glance, but also the second and third glance after that, until An Cheng called out to Mi Li several times before calling back Mi Li's soul that had been shaken out of his body.

    Damn! This is the legendary women's clothing boss! ! !

    Mi Li screamed crazily in her heart. She had seen some videos and photos of big guys in women's clothing on Bilibili and Weibo before. This was the first time she had come into close contact with a real big guy!

    An Cheng was already very thin, and his frame was much smaller than most boys. He has good skin, and the lines of his face are very soft. After putting on makeup, it is really hard to see. He also wears fake breasts, and uses the tie string of his hat to cover his Adam's apple. As long as he doesn't open his mouth, he is a girl at all!     Mi Li is now in a state of deep doubts about life. She used to think that except for those hot-eyed women's clothing, the part that looks good on the Internet is the result of post-processing.     After seeing Ancheng, she began to wonder if there were also big men in women's clothing hidden among the beautiful girls who passed her by on the road.     An Cheng's style of dress is rather sweet, not Mi Li's favorite type, but I have to admit that the big man's women's clothing is really good-looking, so Mi Li, who never wears lo skirts, even wants to poke in one pieces.     "I went to the front to distribute leaflets, and I found a friend to cashier. He still doesn't know about our discount activities today. When he comes later, you can tell him about the activities."

    After Ancheng explained, Mi Li left with a stack of leaflets in his arms. Judging by his skillful posture of stepping on the small high heels, he may have worn women's clothes many times.

    Mi Li returned to the store as if sleepwalking, and placed the newly baked dim sum in the display cabinet one by one like sleepwalking, until someone knocked on the door before recovering.

    The visitor introduced Mi Li as Cai Wenmin, who was Ancheng's roommate when he was in college, and came to help him today.

    Mi Li hadn't finished her work yet, so she didn't chat with him too much. She showed Cai Wenmin the discount posters and leaflets and then continued to work.

    At nine o'clock, the door opens on time.

    There were no customers in the previous hour, probably because the store had been closed for too long, old customers didn't know that the store had reopened, and no one in the shopping mall got up so early to go shopping on the big weekend.

    There were more people at noon, but only a few. Most of these people took away, and only a few ate in the store.

    In the evening, Cai Wenmin still had things to go, Ancheng couldn't continue to hand out leaflets outside to attract people, and there were even fewer customers.