Chapter 57

Chapter fifty-seven

    No wonder I feel an inexplicable sense of familiarity, it turns out that the facial features are somewhat similar to Qin Hao. Mi Li took the business card, which had the name of the executive vice president of the Qin Group printed on it.

    Isn't this world poisonous? ! ! Qin Nan seemed to be no more than twenty-five or sixteen at most. Even if he was a little older, the book said that Qin Maorong found a mistress after Xu Yayun became pregnant, so Qin Nan would not be too old.

    However, Qin Group belongs to the largest company in the country in the structure of this world, and the president and vice president of the largest company are only in their twenties? are you kidding me !     There are so many unreasonable things in this book that Mi Li couldn't complain. She adjusted her mood and asked, pretending not to know Qin Nan, "Hello, what can I do?"     "I heard that you are Miss Qin Yao's good friend, I wonder if there is a chance to invite the two of you to have lunch this weekend?" Unlike the arrogant and domineering Qin Hao, Qin Nan has a bit of gentleness in both his tone of voice and his manner, if he hadn't been kidnapped With things in mind, Mi Li might not have a good impression of him.     In the original text, the plot between Qin Nan and Xu Zhu actually doesn’t take much space. This part of the plot is very important to Qin Yao, but it is not the main point at all for the original heroine and heroine. The whole book basically revolves around the plot of the vicious female protagonists to kill the heroine, so there is no detailed explanation for Qin Nan. describe.     At that time, when Mi Li read the story about him, he thought it was understandable that he wanted to compete for a seat in the Qin Group. After all, it was his mother who hooked up with the married man, and he was not the illegitimate child. Can choose.     However, in order to fight for this seat, he instigated Yang Yixiao to carry out the kidnapping, and he may even have personally contacted the murderer. This is a real crime! He probably didn't know that he had been exposed, but after almost killing the victim, he appeared in front of the victim in a big way, pretending to be gentle, compared to Qin Hao's kind of unhappiness written all over his face Retarded is even more annoying.

    "I want to ask Qin Yao, is there anything you want to do with her?" Since Qin Nan was acting with her, Mi Li just pretended to be stupid to Qin Nan. Out of the corner of her eye, she caught sight of Qin Yao's bodyguards approaching outside the store, and quietly waved her hands at them, signaling that they don't need to come in for the time being.

    If you don't take advantage of the opportunity delivered to your door, you won't take advantage of it!

    Mi Li decided to follow suit and see what he wanted to do.

    "I just heard that Ms. Mi was hurt by an employee of our company before. I feel very sorry. I want to treat Ms. Mi to a meal and express my apology to Ms. Mi on behalf of our company. If Ms. Mi has any compensation needs, I can ask for it. It can be satisfied within the scope of my authority. In addition, I also have some news that I want to share with Ms. Qin Yao, I think she should be interested."

    Qin Nan's words sounded polite, but actually went around a lot, probably at the end One sentence is the point.

    What is an apology on behalf of the company? The big boss of your company has said that she is not familiar with Yang Yixiao, and her personal behavior has nothing to do with the company. Now you come to say that you want to apologize on behalf of the company, so you are blatantly contradicting your boss Does your boss know?

    "Can you tell me what kind of information it is? I can help you pass it on too." Mi Li tried to formulate words, but Qin Nan refused to say too much.