Chapter 45

Chapter Forty-Five

    "Who is it?" Seeing Qin Yao put down her phone, Mi Li asked curiously. When she was kidnapped, she looked around and thought that Qin Nan and Xu Zhuzhong were the one behind the scenes. They probably haven't joined forces yet, but Qin Yao's name was completely out of her league. expected.

    "Yang Yixiao." Qin Yao said with a sullen face.

    "How could it be her?" Mi Li was very surprised. Among the people she had listed in her mind, the possibility of Yang Yixiao committing the crime was only slightly higher than that of Du Siying, almost impossible.

    Yang Yixiao's motive could only be Qin Hao, even if Yang Yixiao didn't know that she divorced Qin Hao, but Yang Yixiao has been by Qin Hao's side all the time, she should know that she has almost no contact with Qin Hao now. Among the group of Yingying and Yanyan that Qin Hao provoked, she should be the least threatening to Yang Yixiao, so why did Yang Yixiao go to such lengths to rape her?

    Of course, if every heroine's plot line in the book must be activated, Yang Yixiao's line has indeed not been activated yet. She came to trouble Mi Li once before, but that wasn't really a conflict.     Yang Yixiao’s plot is to find someone to harass the heroine. Since Mi Li has been away from Qin Hao for a while, the plot has changed with a certain probability, so there should be a time similar to when Mi Ke came to visit her for dinner. Or something like Du's reception happened.     Could this kidnapping be a change in Yang Yixiao's plot line?     But this still doesn't make sense, since Yang Yixiao's motive is Qin Hao, then she should plan this kidnapping incident to intimidate Qin Hao, why did she find Qin Yao?     "Did I make a mistake?" Mi Li was about to express her doubts when the door of the ward was suddenly pushed open.     "Mi Li!" Qin Hao rushed into the ward like a gust of wind. For the first time, Mi Li saw an anxious look on his face, and wondered if she was so happy to see Qin Yao again that she had hallucinations.     "What are you doing?" Qin Yao stopped Qin Hao in front of the hospital bed, following her shout, two bodyguards also appeared at the door. Qin Yao has never dared to be careless since Mi Li's accident, and her bodyguards are always with her.

    "Mi Li, is it you who saved me six years ago?" Qin Hao's eyes were red, and despite Qin Yao's obstruction, he insisted on getting closer to the bed. Qin Yao winked, and the bodyguards quickly came in to take Qin Hao pushed aside.

    Qin Hao knocked down the bodyguard on the left with a punch, and kicked down the bodyguard on the right. As the overlord hero, his force value is simply a bug, but after all, two fists are no match for four palms—oh no, he is alone Dealing with them was no problem—but there were more than two people on Qin Yao's side, and three bodyguards came in from behind, each of them entangled Qin Hao's hands and feet, and Qin Yao slapped him on the head.

    "What does it look like to make a fuss? Are you here to visit a doctor?"

    Qin Yao used all her strength in this slap. She was already annoyed that Qin Hao's secretary planned such a big event, but Qin Hao acted like Like an idiot who didn't notice any clues, he knew how to pretend every day. At this moment, Qin Hao came to her by himself.

    "I know it all, Mi Li, I know it all! It's you, right?" Qin Hao didn't stop after being slapped, staring at Mi Li all the time and said, "I know it's you, I was the one who did it before. Wrong person, that's why I treated you that way, I was wrong, I was sorry for you...Mi Li, I'm sorry, I'm sorry..."     Qin Hao looked heartbroken, according to the original text, the moment he knew the truth It is true that she is really regretful, but Mi Li feels that this kind of regret is too rigid, whether it is when she reads this episode or when she actually faces this episode now, she cannot empathize and sympathize.     Mi Li looked at him calmly, interrupted his chattering confession, and replied: "Oh!"     Mi Li's response was probably too unexpected for Qin Hao, so that Qin Hao froze for a few seconds , stopped and was pulled back two steps by the bodyguard, and looked at Mi Li with wide-open eyes, as if asking her what the "oh" meant.     "Oh" means "oh", Mi Li thought in her heart, "oh" means I know you can get out.     When I first read the article, seeing that the heroine was abused so badly, she wished she could stab the hero a few times for the heroine. At that time, she really hated him.