Chapter 5

chapter Five

    The person on the other end of the phone was quiet for a second, cleared his throat, and barely recovered his voice from excitement to normal.

    "Are you at the door of the shop?" the man asked.

    "Yes." Mi Li replied.

    "Wait for me for five minutes, I'll be there right away."

    Hanging up the phone, Mi Li played with her mobile phone for a while while waiting for someone, and found a WeChat friend request, and the applicant was Qin Yao.

    Mi Li has been busy from yesterday to today, and has not yet opened WeChat. The friends on WeChat may be acquaintances to the heroine, but to Mi Li, they are all strangers, even if they have read their stories, If it wasn't for this accidental travel to the world in the book, she wouldn't be able to equate these novel characters with her real friends.

    The heroine's WeChat seems to have turned off the automatic running in the background. Mi Li doesn't know when Qin Yao applied for it. Compared with other supporting actors who haven't met, Qin Yao is more real and familiar to Mi Li. Mi Li hesitated for a moment and approved the application.     Qin Yao might be busy at the meeting and didn't send her a message. Mi Li was thinking whether to send Qin Yao an emoji, when someone next to him asked, "Are you here to apply for the job?"     "Ah! Yes." Mi Li put away her phone and looked at the person. The person in front of her was about 1.78 meters tall, with fair skin, very thin, casually dressed, and a pair of slippers on her feet. He should not be more than 30 years old.     The owner is so young! Mi Li looked at this person, and for no reason felt that the paintings on the wall in the store were painted by this person himself.     When Mi Li looked at this person, this person was also looking at her, but the process was very fast, at least it didn't make Mi Li feel obviously uncomfortable.     "My name is An Cheng, and I'm the owner of this store." An Cheng took out the key and opened the door lock. Mi Li followed him into the store, Ancheng pressed the light switch, and the warm yellow light poured down, which was as beautiful as Mi Li expected.     "It turned out that the advertisement fell on the ground. I said why there was no one for several days..." An Cheng bent down to pick up the recruitment advertisement on the ground, and whispered to himself.

    For several days, no one came to the store to take a look, what a great experience! Mi Li complained in her heart.

    "Sit." An Cheng pulled out a chair and pointed it to Mi Li, and then sat on the opposite side.

    Mi Li sat down according to his words, only to hear An Cheng say a little irritably: "I'm sorry, I didn't see the caller number clearly. I opened this shop together with my ex-boyfriend. I don't know how to make pastries. Everything in the shop is He made it, and I was in charge of selling it. Later, when I found out that he was cheating, I told him to leave, so now there is no pastry chef in the shop.” There is

    so much information in one sentence! The owner is a man, he has a boyfriend, oh no, an ex-boyfriend! Then the ex-boyfriend cheated, so there is a mistress? Maybe not only the third, but also the fourth, fifth, and sixth.     Listening to the previous phone call, the ex-boyfriend probably regretted it. He called Ancheng to ask for forgiveness. He might even threaten Ancheng with the cake shop. Then Ancheng was very angry and scolded Mi Li who called later. .     Then I am really wronged, Mi Li thought to herself.     Pulling a handful of hair, it can be seen that Ancheng is trying to calm himself down, but unfortunately, he still hasn't calmed down even though his hair is messed up.     Fortunately, this person's hair was quite thick, so he changed to someone with thinner hair. Mi Li was worried that this habit of plucking his head whenever he got upset would make him bald sooner or later.     "Have you done it in other stores before?" An Cheng finally gave up on this action and changed the subject, probably because he found that pulling his head didn't work.     "No." Mi Li said honestly, "But I have always liked making desserts since I was a child, and I can make many varieties."     "Okay." An Cheng pointed to the door behind the counter, "Go in there, the ingredients inside should be all There are still some leftovers, you can make whatever you want and I will try."     Mi Li pushed open the door and took a look, and there were all the basic facilities and commonly used materials inside, but because it hadn't opened for several days, it was stored The fruit is a bit stale, and the appearance is not very good.     After inspecting it around, she had an idea in her mind.