Chapter 29

Chapter Twenty Nine

    "I heard that someone in my family is having a birthday today. I wonder if I would like to add an extra pair of bowls and chopsticks?" Qin Yao walked into the house, followed by her driver.

    Mi Zhixin was stunned for a moment, overjoyed, and hurriedly said: "Welcome, welcome! It's all polite words from the family. I originally said that I wanted to invite you and your father, but I think you are all busy people, little It's an ordinary birthday for the child, so I didn't bother you, hahahaha."

    Mi Zhixin laughed awkwardly for a while, but no one answered, Chen Yu's EQ was not high, but Mi Ke's expression was very strange, not simply surprised , looked a little scared.     Mi Li didn't notice their respective reactions, and she didn't even hear Mi Zhixin's words clearly. In fact, since Qin Yao appeared, her eyes had been focused on Qin Yao, and everything else seemed to be controlled by her senses. blocked.     Qin Yao wore a v-neck white shirt today, revealing a slender neck and prominent collarbone. Her lower body was a blue hip-wrapping skirt, paired with high heels of the same color as the skirt. She looked as elegant and capable as ever.     Why is she here...     Mi Li's heart is beating fast, she is not ready to meet Qin Yao again.     Did she come just for me?     Mi Li felt very sweet in her heart because of this layer of anticipation, but when she thought about how busy Qin Yao was recently and didn't rest until midnight yesterday, she felt a little sour again.     when did she come back Just got off the plane? Has she come home yet? Have you had lunch?     In an instant, Mi Li had many questions in her mind, all about Qin Yao. She tried to find a clue from Qin Yao's face, but she couldn't see any clues because of the makeup.     "This trip came in a hurry, so I didn't have time to inquire about my in-laws' preferences, so I brought some gifts casually, I hope my in-laws don't dislike them." After Qin Yao finished speaking, the driver standing behind her came up and handed the gifts to the three of Mi's family. hand. Qin Yao nodded at the driver, and the driver backed out, apparently returning to the car and waiting.

    The three of them opened the gift box, Qin Yao prepared a watch for Mi Zhixin, and a bag for each of Chen Yu and Mi Ke.

    The luxury brands in this world are completely different from Mi Li's original world. Mi Li doesn't know any of them, but judging from the expressions of these three people, it must be of great value.

    After seeing the gift, Mi Zhixin was even happier, saying "Come here, why are you so polite", but holding the gift box in his hand, he didn't mean to refuse at all.

    Qin Yao smiled, came to Mi Li's side, put one hand on her shoulder, and said to Mi Zhixin: "I'm not being polite, Mi Li is a member of our Qin family after all, how can we let her go back to her mother's house?" Empty hands?" The

    temperature came from the shoulders through the clothes, Qin Yao's hands were the same as usual, the fingertips were slightly cold, only the palms were a little warm, but this little heat gave Mi Li a feeling of being burned, His face was hot. She quickly lowered her head and concentrated on poking the rice grains in the bowl with her chopsticks, so as not to reveal her heart.     How can the goddess be so good! Mi Li's brain was muddled by the joy of seeing Qin Yao again. She knew that the word "good" was not enough to describe it, but she couldn't think of other adjectives at all. It was just good, the goddess was good at everything, where was it? all good.     Today is also the day I want to be a fan girl for the goddess!     Mi Li's mind was fluttering, but the expressions of the other members of Mi's family were much more exciting. Qin Yao said this very bluntly, and almost told them bluntly that she brought them these gifts purely for Mi Li's sake. face.     Mi Zhixin's movements froze for a moment, but after a few seconds he adjusted again, and laughed and laughed. Now the Qin family's business, whether it is shares or resources, Qin Yao controls no less than Qin Hao. No matter what he said before, Qin Hao was not interested in his company. At that time, he thought that the matter of investment was going to be dirty, but he didn't expect that Qin Yao would take the initiative to come to him. It would be great if he could climb up to Qin Yao.