Chapter 69

Chapter 69

    Mi Li put away the written documents, recalled the topic before talking about this matter, and asked: "Is your work not going well recently? I think you have suffered from insomnia recently."

    "It's normal to be stressed and worry a lot." Qin Yao leaned on the table and rubbed her temples: "Qin Nan is in the headquarters company, and he has more contact with the company's board of directors than me in daily work. He takes advantage of my busy schedule and loses focus all day long to build relationships with these people. I am now It is almost impossible to get appropriation from the board of directors. If you have money, you can say anything, but if you don’t have money, it’s hard to do anything."

    "Then what should I do?" Mi Li asked worriedly, frowning.

    Qin Yao stretched out her other hand, smiled and stroked Mi Li's eyebrows with two fingers, smoothing out her wrinkles.

    "What time is it and you still have the mind to play!" Mi Li raised her head to avoid it, thinking about it again, it's wrong, Qin Yao has never been a person who breaks pots and smashes, she is obviously confident in what she is doing now.

    "Is there something you can do?" Mi Li grabbed Qin Yao and tried to tease her hand again. Why didn't she notice that Qin Yao moved so much before? It feels like Qin Yao seems to have been influenced by her since she was with her, and also learned some of her skinny tricks.

    "There is a way, but I need you to do me a favor." Qin Yao said.

    "What's the matter?"

    As soon as she heard that she could help Qin Yao, Mi Li immediately became excited. Previously, Qin Yao worked so hard every day, and she couldn't help Qin Yao with work other than making some delicious food, but it made her worry, and now she finally has a chance!

    "Before I said I would take you on a business trip, I was actually looking for investment. This project required too much money, and our group refused to allocate money to me. Other domestic companies either did not have the financial resources, and those who had the financial resources participated in similar competitions. It is impossible to invest in my project, so if I want money, I can only go abroad to find opportunities.”

    "Then what am I going to do?" Mi Li still didn't understand Qin Yao's words. She is not good at soliciting investment. The two big investments in her cake shop came from Qin Yao and the other from Ancheng. They were all proactive. delivered to her.

    "Qin Nan is now anxious that this project will be ruined, and because I don't want to let go in time to stop the loss and wear myself down; or if I let go, he just makes a fuss about my inability. So he has been watching me all the time. My movements, but I don't want him to know my affairs so clearly, so I need you to cooperate with me in acting..." It's hard

    to say anything else, Mi Li is very good at acting!

    In fact, she wasn't that good at it before, and she didn't eat the rice of an actor. Who can aspire to be a good actress? They were all forced by the wonderful plots in this world after traveling to this world.

    Hey, I don't want to talk anymore, I will be in tears if I talk too much...

    On Friday, Qin Yao notified Auntie Cleaning to feed the cat regularly, then packed up her things and set off.

    Ordinarily, looking for investment should lead the company's core team of members responsible for the project, but Qin Yao kept all these people in the company in order to deceive others, so she took Mi Li alone.