Chapter 62

Chapter 62

    Qin Yao was on the phone while walking, her expression was not very good, just as Mi Li was about to get off the car to pick her up, an elevator door next to her opened, and Qin Hao rushed out from inside, and there were a few people Mi Li didn't know with him people.

    When Mi Li came here, she wanted to surprise Qin Yao and didn't tell her that she was in the car. Now that she saw this posture, she was afraid that she would cause trouble for Qin Yao if she went out rashly, so she withdrew her hand pushing the car door, and took out the car door from her bag. Wearing a mask, pretending to be an assistant waiting in the car with the driver, waiting distraughtly.

    She opened the car window slightly, the distance was too far, the voice was mixed with the echo in the garage, buzzing, I couldn't hear what they were talking about, only saw Qin Hao trying to block Qin Yao's way, Qin Yao ignored him, Ge Lou and other bodyguards separated Qin Hao from Qin Yao, protected Qin Yao and continued to move forward. A group of people walked towards Mi Li.     Qin Yao walked quickly and arrived in no time. She held the phone in one hand, and opened the car door with the other. The moment she opened the door, she saw Mi Li sitting inside. She was stunned for a second, then closed the car door with her backhand, hung up the phone and turned around, blocking the car with her body. Window, and said to Qin Hao, who had been following behind him relentlessly: "This is still a company, and there are cameras everywhere in the parking lot. You are so pestering, are you waiting for people to see a joke?! Tell them to go away, I'm in a hurry, so I have something to say quickly."     Qin Hao dismissed the people around him, and asked Qin Yao in a low voice with anger: "Didn't you say that there are only photos? What's the matter with the recording?"     Qin Yao is even more angry than him : "Ask me? Did I record that sound? Did I say those stupid things?"     "I drank too much that day, but I really never touched that girl..."     "Does it matter if I touch it? Now Others don't care whether you have touched that woman or not, even if you have not, can you still pretend that your divorce is just a matter of personality disagreement if you don't give your wife face in front of outsiders?"     Qin Hao knew Forgiveness, it's not that if a child loses a fight, he can end it in a short time if he is unhappy. He asked Qin Nan to reveal the scandal at this critical moment, which means that his reputation will drop sharply in the next period of time.

    The board is disappointed with him and will likely want a new face in good shape. Even if they don't succeed, it will be difficult to get approval from the board of directors for anything before Qin Hao regains their trust.

    "Sister, help me..." Qin Hao lowered his head, his voice was very low, just enough for Qin Yao and Mi Li who was sitting by the window to hear clearly.

    He begged and apologized in front of Mi Li before, but Mi Li's heart was not softened in the slightest, but his heart ached when he called "sister".

    In my impression, Qin Hao would call Qin Yao his sister except when introducing others, and almost never called Qin Yao "sister". I'm afraid it was the same in those days when the novel was not written.

    Qin Yao turned her back to Mi Li, but Mi Li couldn't see the expression on her face. To be honest, Qin Hao was stabbed in the back today entirely by himself. He is very stupid, self-righteous, and disgusting, but seeing him end up in this situation, Mi Li did not get the pleasure she imagined.

    It's not worthy of sympathy, but it's not worth stepping on him again.

    Like her, Qin Yao may feel unhappy. As Qin Hao's biological sister, the two grew up together. Her feelings for Qin Hao are a little more complicated than Mi Li's. She leaned against the car door with her head lowered as well, turned her face to the side for a while, and said softly, "You have to clean up the mess you caused in the past. I have another way to deal with your company this time. You can turn this project over to me." Give it to me, I will find the follow-up financing by myself, and I will use my money to make up for your initial R&D and operation investment, and then I will make up for you one after another."