Chapter 13

Chapter Thirteen

    "Qin Hao has been like this since he was a child. He is always the focus of the crowd wherever he goes." Qin Yao followed Mi Li's gaze and quickly understood what Mi Li was laughing at.

    Well, the main character is like this! Mi Li understands very well.

    "Maybe he's just used to being sought after by others. He gets everything too easily and doesn't know how to cherish it at all. That's why I..." Qin Yao lowered her eyes as she said.

    Mi Li looked at her, waiting for the next sentence, but Qin Yao was silent for a while, and took Mi Li's hand: "Come on, let's go say hello to Dad."

    ? ? ?

    wait a minute friend! What happened to "That's why you"? Half of the words are sick, you know! Although you are a goddess, you can't do this all the time. It's wrong to hang people's appetites. Do you think you can do whatever you want because you look good? Do you think you are my goddess and I will pamper you? Innocent!

    Mi Li was dragged by Qin Yao to follow behind her, watching Qin Yao's back silently. The close-fitting fabric and translucent backing outline a smooth back line, and the back alone is also very suitable for Mi Li.

    Alas, well, for the sake of being my goddess, I forgive you.

    Qin Yao brought Mi Li to Qin Maorong and called "Father". The voice might sound respectful, but it was definitely not kind.

    Qin Maorong is now in his fifties and has been well maintained. At first glance, he looks like he is only in his early forties. It is said that when he was young, his appearance was not inferior to that of Qin Hao now, and his ability was outstanding. Before he was 30 years old, he provoked the leader of the Qin family - of course, the Qin family at that time was far from the current glory.

    His wife, Xu Yayun, is virtuous and beautiful. When she first married Qin Maorong, she helped him a lot in business, and later gave birth to him a daughter and a son. In the eyes of outsiders, this couple is a perfect match.     However, in fact, the relationship between Qin Maorong and Xu Yayun is not very good. Xu Yayun's body was already weak, and after giving birth to Qin Yao and Qin Hao, her vitality was severely injured. She lived in seclusion all the year round, and even at home, she was not in good spirits, and she became tired after a short period of activities.

    At that time, Qin Maorong was in the prime of life, surrounded by Yingying, his unborn wife was weak and sick, so he had limited supervision. He could still refuse once or twice, how could Qin Maorong control himself after a long time.

    Maybe Xu Yayun didn't know these things about Qin Maorong outside, or maybe she knew but she could only pretend not to know, in short, she never mentioned it these years. But the children are growing up gradually, and it is not easy to be fooled. Not long ago, Qin Yao discovered that her father had other women outside. The father and daughter had several disputes over this, and the family relationship faded. It's just that Qin Yao was well-educated since she was a child. Even though these things happened, she didn't openly tear herself apart with her father in front of outsiders, and she would show her filial piety.

    Mi Li, who has read novels, knows these things, so she doesn't like Qin Maorong at all, and she doesn't want to call this kind of person "father". She lowered her head and muttered a few times, pretending to be shouting, but in fact she didn't shout out, because the noisy environment caused by Qin Hao's appearance perfectly covered her up, Qin Maorong would only think that Mi Li's voice was too soft As for the fact that he didn't hear it, he didn't think too much about it.     Qin Maorong didn't speak, and Mi Li could feel his eyes looking at her. This kind of majestic scrutiny was completely different from An Cheng's eyes when he looked at her, which made Mi Li feel oppressed.     She subconsciously grabbed Qin Yao's hand, and Qin Yao noticed it, and gently rubbed the back of her hand with her thumb to express her comfort.     The soft and cool touch came from the place where the two hands intersected, which really made Mi Li feel better.     Qin Yao's hands seem to be a little cold all the time, and it's already June, so it shouldn't be like this, I don't know if it's because of the cold body, drinking a cup of hot ginger tea every morning may improve it, and it's good to soak your feet at night before going to bed ...     Mi Li thought for a long time, and finally heard Qin Maorong say: "Your grandfather is upstairs, go and see him."     Qin Yao nodded, and Mi Li followed her up to the second floor. Knowing this place very well, I went straight to one of the rooms.