Chapter 37

Chapter Thirty-Seven

    An Cheng lives the closest, but is usually the last one to come to the store. Usually, he is alone in charge of the cashier, even if he comes late, he has to come at the opening point. On weekends, with Cai Wenmin, he can be more casual. Anyway, he is the boss and he has the final say.

    "What happened that night?" Mi Li asked Cai Wenmin while Ancheng was away. She sent a message to Cai Wenmin after she went back last time, but Cai Wenmin didn't reply to her until the next day, saying that it was hard to say.

    Bringing up this matter again, Cai Wenmin said with lingering fear: "After you left that day, I went to apologize to him, but he didn't say anything, just sat on the bed like that, as if he couldn't live anymore and had nothing to love. "

    And then?"

    "Seeing him like this, of course I didn't dare to leave, and I was so embarrassed that I didn't know what to say, so I asked him if he wanted some water." At this point, Cai Wenmin's face became weird.

    "And then? What's wrong?" Mi Li asked strangely.

    "Later, he wanted to drink water, eat fruit, drink milk, dessert, and skewers in the middle of the night. I said I wanted to order him takeaway, but he didn't want to do it. He insisted that I go downstairs. I bought it, tossed and tossed for three or four hours before I finally fell asleep."

    Mi Li thought of An Cheng's cheerfulness on the phone when she came to work the next day, and she didn't quite believe that he would be unrequited the first day, she felt a little He glanced at Cai Wenmin sympathetically, very suspicious that he was being tricked by Ancheng. Ancheng's scars were uncovered, whether she was angry or sad, she must be a little depressed. They are all friends, and it's not easy to swear, so she can only use it as a natural way to vent. Fortunately, she slipped away quickly that day .

    But...

    "Did you sleep at Ancheng that day?" It was already almost eleven o'clock when Mi Li left, and after another three or four hours, it was at least two o'clock. Far.

    "Of course not! What are you thinking?" Cai Wenmin suddenly seemed to explode, and denied it several times, "I tell you, I am a straight man with a girlfriend! Show you my girlfriend's picture !"

    After speaking, he took out his phone and swiped it a few times, and showed it to Mi Li, who hesitated to speak, but finally said nothing.

    She never doubted Cai Wenmin's orientation before, but what is certain is that Cai Wenmin has absolutely no girlfriend. He has been helping in the store for several months, almost every weekend. Mi Li has never seen his girlfriend come with him, and occasionally leaves early, but it doesn't look like he is on a date. Besides, she and Cai Wenmin took care of Ancheng that night, and it was very late. Apart from showing her the video, Cai Wenmin never took out his mobile phone, and his mobile phone never rang. People with lovers will not be like this.

    Even though the current social acceptance is much higher than before, the LGBT group is still an outlier in the eyes of many people. Everyone has their own choice, Cai Wenmin didn't lie to other girls, he just lied to himself, Mi Li thought about it, and didn't expose him.

    "What are you talking about? Is this also the master in the shop?" Du Siying first went to the kitchen to watch Master Cui's work curiously, and found that Mi Li hadn't come in for a long time, so she came out to look for her.     "This is a college classmate from Ancheng, Cai Wenmin, not a master, but here to help." Mi Li introduced Du Siying, and then she introduced Du Siying to Cai Wenmin, "This is Du Siying, it's..."     What is the name of Du's company? coming? Mi Li suddenly got stuck. It didn't seem to be specifically mentioned in the book. In many romance novels, what companies the protagonists and supporting characters start and how they started them are mostly mentioned in one stroke. The point is just to say that they are rich.     "I'm Ancheng's junior." Du Siying followed Mi Li's words and reported the colonel's name.     Seeing that the two of them were chatting, Mi Li quietly left to change clothes to help Master Cui.     It was almost half past nine when An Cheng came. He was wearing a long dark maroon wig, a pair of round-frame sunglasses on the bridge of his nose, a wine red one-shoulder dress, and dark gray trousers. Socks, black thick-heeled sandals, and a small umbrella passed by the window. Mi Li was loading goods, and he could see his enchanting but not too exaggerated profile from a distance.     It’s only a few steps from his house to the store, and it’s basically out of the sun, so I wear sunglasses and an umbrella!     The boss's obsession with beauty is really beyond Mi Li's imagination.

    An Cheng put away his umbrella and pushed open the store door, took off his sunglasses, and smoothed his hair according to the reflection on the glass door.

    "Morning, little boss!" Master Cui came out with a freshly baked egg tart. He was very used to An Cheng's habit now, so he greeted him calmly.

    "Morning!" An Cheng straightened his hair, and as soon as he turned his head, Du Siying looked at him with her eyes wide open and her mouth covered. From the gaps between her fingers, it could be seen that her mouth was open enough to hold an egg.

    Wow, I seem to have heard the sound of the Three Views exploding.

    Mi Li stopped what she was doing and got ready to watch the play.

    I saw An Cheng paused for a moment, then put on his sunglasses again, opened his small umbrella, took his charming and rhythmic small steps, turned around and left, pretending that nothing happened.

    After a while, he was caught by Du Siying who rushed out. In fact, normally speaking, Du Siying should not be able to catch him. Don't look at Boss An wearing high heels, but whether he is walking or running, his proficiency is very high, not at all slower than girls who wear high heels for a long time. The only thing that suffered was the umbrella. The whim's love for beauty dragged Boss An's hind legs severely, and he ran almost a whole street, but Du Siying still caught up.

    Back in the store, An Cheng and Du Siying sat at the table staring at each other. Not only them, but Mi Li and Master Cui were also busy. In addition to Cai Wenmin, five people sat around a round table, The atmosphere was very eerie.     "You're not sick at all, are you?" Du Siying took a breath, pointing at An Cheng, heartbroken: "I've never seen such a patient who can run away! It's a pity that Dailey always talks about you after you dropped out of school.     " Have you persuaded to go back? Why are you here again!" An Cheng lifted his bangs and wiped the sweat from his forehead, his expression collapsed, he thought Miss Du was just talking yesterday, but he didn't expect to come here.     Usually it is Boss An who makes others collapse. It is rare to see the expression of collapse on Boss An's face. Mi Li feels quite fresh.     "Why did you drop out of school if you weren't sick?" Du Siying was very persistent about this question. After An Cheng wiped off his sweat, he wiped the tissue in his hand and didn't answer her question.

    Du Siying looked at Ancheng's reaction, and then looked at Mi Li and Cai Wenmin. She was more self-willed, but not stupid, and gradually realized that Ancheng probably didn't want to ask this question.

    Forget it... Anyway, she is not An Cheng's mentor, so she can't take care of An Cheng's affairs.

    but!

    "Although I don't know why, I can keep it secret for you, on the condition that you don't drive me away!" Du Siying took advantage of Ancheng's reaction and took several photos in succession, uploading and backing them up in one go, "If you drive me away, I will take your Send the photo to Dailey, and tell him that his favorite student has cheated him, not only is he not sick, but he is still wearing women's clothes!"

    An Cheng: "..." This

    is the first time someone spelled it like this in order to fight for a cashier position, and was rejected Ancheng, who had caught the handle, had no choice but to agree to Du Siying's request.

    The author has something to say: The company of the main and supporting roles has been mentioned in one stroke-I complain about myself!

    I'm sorry that today is a bit short. I went back to my hometown in the past two days. I was too tired and didn't sleep for a few hours.

    Now I’m home, I’ll take a break to recover my blood, and I’ll resume normal updates tomorrow. I’ll try my best to write this story well, and I’d like to say sorry to everyone again.

    Thank you for the landmine of Candy, thank you for the landmine

    of wild vines, thank you for the landmine of

    salt residue, thank you for the landmine of

    Shuling,

    thank you for the nutrient solution of Yunyou, thank you for the nutrient solution of Shuling,     thank you for the nutrient solution of Nanoha, thank you for the nutrient solution

    of Zhengdu,     thank     you for the chicken steak from Wushan Delicious nutrition solution     Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!